Pittsburgh - New England

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
no, was ruled TD so was automatic review

Not the way it works, Golden Tate Vs Atlanta was ruled a TD, overturned, and because Detroit had no time outs, ten seconds were run off the clock. Game over. I didn't see a ten second run-off so I am assuming they charged Pitt a time out.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Not the way it works, Golden Tate Vs Atlanta was ruled a TD, overturned, and because Detroit had no time outs, ten seconds were run off the clock. Game over. I didn't see a ten second run-off so I am assuming they charged Pitt a time out.

They didn't have any time outs

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
Loggains, if you're reading this, and we know you are, nothing was working well for the Patriots, so THEIR OC called like 6 straight running plays to set up their passes. Got it?

So run, run, run, run,run,run pass?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I ask the same question again.........

I agree, btw did they penalize Pittsburgh a Time out for the official review?

did Pittsburgh even have a time out? If not why not a ten second runoff?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So I ask the same question again.........

did Pittsburgh even have a time out? If not why not a ten second runoff?

because, as others have been trying to tell you, scoring plays are automatically reviewed upstairs.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

That's because the result of the pass was incomplete so the clock stops. With golden tate it was complete but he didnt cross the plane. Hence the runoff. If it was rule incomplete after the review, there would be no runoff.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
They should just get rid of the automatic review for TD. It should come from the booth like it did in previous years.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's because the result of the pass was incomplete so the clock stops. With golden tate it was complete but he didnt cross the plane. Hence the runoff. If it was rule incomplete after the review, there would be no runoff.

Ahh ok, that makes sense......kinda? Still fucked up. So, if they would have reviewed that to be a complete catch but he didn't cross the plane, then Pitt would have had a ten second run-off. Makes perfect sense........not!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK but makes no sense as time is stopped after TD anyway.