Playoffs thus far are the perfect example of how the NFL is a QB-driven league.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Playoffs thus far are a perfect example of why adding a 7th playoff team is terrible. The new format is complete garbage. Philly and Pitt did not deserve to be there and they both got the brakes beat off them. NFL gave us two extra extremely boring games. Same thing with the Bears last year.
7th seed is supposed to get the shit kicked out of them, at the very least it makes the regular season interest last longer and more interesting for fan interest in their teams case

greg23

Liked Posts:
Nothing says you're a good team and hot at the right time like beating the

Jets
Giants
Wft
Giants
Wft

To clinch the 7 seed a week before the season ends!!!

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Jimmy g possibly costing 49ers this game ……

great job ignoring what those teams defenses have done.
I think that game totally highlights the point.

Jimmy G, being a mid tier QB, tried to lose the game. The only thing that saved that was that Dak one up'ed him and lost the game.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Playoffs thus far are a perfect example of why adding a 7th playoff team is terrible. The new format is complete garbage. Philly and Pitt did not deserve to be there and they both got the brakes beat off them. NFL gave us two extra extremely boring games. Same thing with the Bears last year.
Think of the advertisers though.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
The thing I noticed with Jalen Hurts is that he has issues throwing to his outside WRs with anticipation. People can argue he's not 'confident' in the WRs he has, but he's throwing late. It's almost like he has to see the WR open before he lets it rip. Unfortunately in the pros, that's too late. Gotta throw people open, not wait for them to be open.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
We will see. I do think defense is still important and you need a mix of both. But I think you need that QB on the offensive side as well. I think just a really strong defense doesn't get it done alone anymore.
You are 100% right. Without that QB on the offensive side, the center would never be able to snap the ball. A team without a QB would set an NFL record for most delay of games.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Shocking revelations here.

Welcome to the inside of Joe's head.
Yeah, it's not just the spamming the board with every single fucking thought, but it's all of the most obvious shit as well.

You need a good player at the most important position in sports? Tell me more...

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
7th seed is supposed to get the shit kicked out of them, at the very least it makes the regular season interest last longer and more interesting for fan interest in their teams case
Such a terrible take