Please don't dump Cutler after this year Pace!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
He is all we got right now. The entire team save him and maybe 5 others are all trash. We would literally go 0-16 with half the other starting Aqaba in the NFL. Build a strong team around this guy and you will be very happy. There is still time!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
A priest in a wheelchair goes in to a bar and starts reading this thread. The bartender says, "I bet you wish you could still use your negs."

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Cutler is your best offensive player right now. Did everything he could the last 2 games and the Bears lost it due to other circumstances.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't agree that the entire team is trash besides cutler but I'm going to give cutler props. He's been playing really damn well consistently for the year. Especially considering all the injuries to,well, everyone. Go Cutty go!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Still draft a QB though

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Still draft a QB though

I agree but Cutler is very affordable by today's QB standards. The Bears do need a QB to develop for the future. Cutler is playing out of his mind right now.

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Cutler is just playing like a boss. I don't see how we don't keep him, infuse this team with talent, and try again next year. Sign Forte and Alshon, bring White back into the fold and this offense is downright scary.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Put Kevin White and a healthy Eddie Royal out there and we have some serious weapons. He really does look like the lightbulb has finally turned on, but with Jay it needs to be the entire season to build any real faith.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is all we got right now. The entire team save him and maybe 5 others are all trash. We would literally go 0-16 with half the other starting Aqaba in the NFL. Build a strong team around this guy and you will be very happy. There is still time!
Cutler sucks and is a loser. Only person I'd be sure to retain on offense going forward is Alshon Jeffery.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
The bears D only allowed 13 offensive points. And the offense blew the chance to win the game. I'd say there are many good players on this team.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler sucks and is a loser. Only person I'd be sure to retain on offense going forward is Alshon Jeffery.

yeehaw.gif

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Spartan moonlights as run and shoot when he wants to put down post even worse than his normal crap

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spartan moonlights as run and shoot when he wants to put down post even worse than his normal crap
Only a loser would see Cutler as anything other than a loser. The team will not be respectable til they move on from this overpaid piece of shit.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:

Nope- but Mr. Plow is a loser- and I think he is a boozer...

[video=youtube;LnhmYdPxDkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnhmYdPxDkk[/video]

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Put Kevin White and a healthy Eddie Royal out there and we have some serious weapons. He really does look like the lightbulb has finally turned on, but with Jay it needs to be the entire season to build any real faith.

This, I want to see Jay keep his shit together and stay healthy for the rest of the season first.