Please keep the Cutler discussion civil

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This thread is hypocrisy at its finest. You haven't warned Mick or Spartan for wishing injury on Cutler,you haven't banned anyone for turning thread into Cutler pissing matches but now you want folks to be civil?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread is hypocrisy at its finest. You haven't warned Mick or Spartan for wishing injury on Cutler,you haven't banned anyone for turning thread into Cutler pissing matches but now you want folks to be civil?

I didnt know it was against the forum rules to wish injury upon a player.

marines1

Liked Posts:
this is Jay fuckan Cutler we are talking about.

this is no game.

so suck it bitches

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I didnt know it was against the forum rules to wish injury upon a player.

I'd figure it be okay with you if other posters acted like assholes as long as if it was against Jay Cutler. Like Anti Jay posters haven't called out others or name called as well. Vash did it in this thread lol, did you warn him for ruining the intelligent discussion?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Scoot, I think you are doing a fantastic job and hope that these children can reign it in a little bit. Cyberbullying is srs business.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd figure it be okay with you if other posters acted like assholes as long as if it was against Jay Cutler. Like Anti Jay posters haven't called out others or name called as well. Vash did it in this thread lol, did you warn him for ruining the intelligent discussion?

Pride, you have a problem with posts, report it. We hardly ever get any reported posts now a days. We all get e-mails as to when a post is reported and we as a staff decide if its grounds for any reprimands. Most of the reported posts are usually just people reporting spam.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pride, you have a problem with posts, report it. We hardly ever get any reported posts now a days. We all get e-mails as to when a post is reported and we as a staff decide if its grounds for any reprimands. Most of the reported posts are usually just people reporting spam.

Sure Scoot. The problem will be you acting on it. Anyways keep calm and enjoy the signings!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Just remember, snitches get stitches.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sure Scoot. The problem will be you acting on it. Anyways keep calm and enjoy the signings!

I don't get to make all the decisions. This place isn't a dictatorship.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just remember, snitches get stitches.

LOL! That's what im afraid of. Scoot would probably leak all my reports. Well I guess if I just report BF51 and martini ill be safe

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOL! That's what im afraid of. Scoot would probably leak all my reports. Well I guess if I just report BF51 and martini ill be safe
I would never do such a thing. None of us mods would.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:

I was responding to the crap that BearsBud started early and often since I broke the Cutler news. I was hardly acting like an asshole in this thread, I was warning Bearsbud about him acting like one.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was responding to the crap that BearsBud started early and often since I broke the Cutler news. I was hardly acting like an asshole in this thread, I was warning Bearsbud about him acting like one.

That's fine. I apologize.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this board never disappoints

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Im reporting Midway Jay. At some point today he will make a homophobic reference or tell someone to fuck their mother. Hr hasnt said this yet, just trying to save some time for when he does