pointless stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
The simple fact that one is discussing a trade that happened versus your speculation for the breakdown in a trade is the reason why your point misses yet again.

The deletion of my post proved my point dead on as usual. You know that agenda thing you like to throw around.

You are an unbelieveable crybaby.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
I have not deleted a post from this forum in 28 days. :troll: on

But you have banned a poster and personally attacked them in the process in the last 28 days.

But not that was based on agenda or anything despite the facts that multiple people including Parade Rain, nwfisch and several posters from the Sox forum have also pointed out multiple times of the selective nature of the rules being applied.

Tin foil hats for everyone!

Just like you making a point out of 'agendas' in this thread while doing nothing about the obvious agenda in the Chris Archer thread.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you have banned a poster and personally attacked them in the process in the last 28 days.

But not that was based on agenda or anything despite the facts that multiple people including Parade Rain, nwfisch and several posters from the Sox forum have also pointed out multiple times of the selective nature of the rules being applied.

Tin foil hats for everyone!

Just like you making a point out of 'agendas' in this thread while doing nothing about the obvious agenda in the Chris Archer thread.
You wanted the forum to be this way. You got your wish. You were not banned for personally attacking me or other posters. Mountsalami was not banned for personally attacking posters. But continuing missing the point as always.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm trying to figure out where I stated that you deleted my post. I must be trolling.

I am trying to figure out why you addressed it to me if you didn't think I was behind it...

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
You wanted the forum to be this way. You got your wish. You were not banned for personally attacking me or other posters. Mountsalami was not banned for personally attacking posters. But continuing missing the point as always.

Never said I was banned for personally attacking you or other posters.

But continue missing the point as always.

You banned me for stating the same the thing that multiple posters had pointed out multiple times that you ignored, didn't issue a warning or ban anyone over while riding your high horse claiming you aren't targeting specific posters.

You clearly responded to this thread with the intention to instigate and start an argument.

Congratulations. You succeeded.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
:obama: more derailing from the smash each other's asshole brothers.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never said I was banned for personally attacking you or other posters.

But continue missing the point as always.

You banned me for stating the same the thing that multiple posters had pointed out multiple times that you ignored, didn't issue a warning or ban anyone over while riding your high horse claiming you aren't targeting specific posters.
Find a post after you were banned derailing another thread with talking about how bans or other such are handled and you might have a point.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Find a post after you were banned derailing another thread with talking about how bans or other such are handled and you might have a point.

Find me another poster who was banned for pointing out the inconsistent application of the rules and you might have a point.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Find me another poster who was banned for pointing out the inconsistent application of the rules and you might have a point.

You're banned for being a douche. Strawman away.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually no because I've given you warning, and afterwards you choose to break that warning. If you were being singled out as you so persistently claim than there most be mountains and mountains of posts questioning it in the threads elsewhere after your ban. Until you find me that post this matter is closed in this thread.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Actually no because I've given you warning.

And how many other posters have you warned for stating the same exact things I have??

None??

And yet the Troll Patrol has been allowed to derail multiple threads and shit all over posters without a single word being said.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
You clearly responded to this thread with the intention to instigate and start an argument.

Congratulations. You succeeded.

Not him KB. He used to be a school teacher with great integrity.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
And how many other posters have you warned for stating the same exact things I have??

None??

And yet the Troll Patrol has been allowed to derail multiple threads and shit all over posters without a single word being said.
You've had your say. Either find me the post or drop it at this point.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:

None??

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

mountsalami

Liked Posts:

You are derailing the thread. Nothing new.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
You've had your say. Either find me the post or drop it at this point.

Find me the posts you have warned other users for pointing out the same exact things I have pointed out or drop the facade about how fair and equal you are being towards everyone.

Again, you came to this thread with the intention of instigating and provoking me. Not very mod like, most would say I believe.

You want to to instigate an argument, I am not one to back down. You know this when you started it.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Smash ass Bro for bans, Vote Pedro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.