pointless stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Find me the posts you have warned other users for pointing out the same exact things I have pointed out or drop the facade about how fair and equal you are being towards everyone.

Again, you came to this thread with the intention of instigating and provoking me. Not very mod like, most would say I believe.

You want to to instigate an argument, I am not one to back down. You know this when you started it.

And yet instead of discussing the issue at hand you continue to test me on matters that have been made very clear to you. Last chance on this one.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
And yet instead of discussing the issue at hand you continue to test me on matters that have been made very clear to you. Last chance on this one.

You have had multiple occasions to move this continuing discussion to a private forum. You chose to relish in your great achievement of being a message board moderator and flaunt your 'power' in public.

I've proven on many occasions that I am capable of discussing baseball with you.

You had no intentions of discussing the issue at hand with your first post consisting of '/agenda'.

You clearly wished to provoke and instigate and instead of admitting it, you chose to climb back up on your soapbox and falsely claim innocence and fairness. Just like any other false statement made, I will point out the inaccuracies of such statements which is the point of public message board forums.

You want to discuss the topic at hand, lead by example for a change. I will happily follow as I have on many previous occasions. You wish to provoke and instigate, I will also follow that lead. You are the mod. The power rests with you. Lead by example like Rice Cube does.

I am sorry, but as much as you would like to think, you are not the Pope and you are not infallible. You are a message board moderator and not above questioning, as multiple people have pointed out.

Last edited:

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have had multiple occasions to move this continuing discussion to a private forum. You chose to relish in your great achievement of being a message board moderator and flaunt your 'power' in public.

I've proven on many occasions that I am capable of discussing baseball with you.

You had no intentions of discussing the issue at hand with your first post consisting of '/agenda'.

You clearly wished to provoke and instigate and instead of admitting it, you chose to climb back up on your soapbox and falsely claim innocence and fairness. Just like any other false statement made, I will point out the inaccuracies of such statements which is the point of public message board forums.

You want to discuss the topic at hand, lead by example for a change. I will happily follow as I have on many previous occasions. You wish to provoke and instigate, I will also follow that lead. You are the mod. The power rests with you. Lead by example like Rice Cube does.

I am sorry, but as much as you would like to think, you are not the Pope and you are not infallible. You are a message board moderator and not above questioning, as multiple people have pointed out.

Which is why you've chosen to focus on these posts as opposed to the one that was on the topic at hand of you continuing to twist logic somehow to make this equal the Chris Archer thread? That post has been ignored while you get on your soapbox about how unfair I've been. You and many others have personally attacked me and not a thing was done to you as a result. I drew a line in the sand and you continue to leap past it. Your choice to answer the post that I made an hour ago addressing this issue or continue jumping past the very clear line with the results.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Your choice to answer the post that I made an hour ago addressing this issue or continue jumping past the very clear line with the results.

I believe it's his choice to post as he wishes. He's not breaking any rules.

He's not going to bow down to your great powers.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe it's his choice to post as he wishes. He's not breaking any rules.

He's not going to bow down to your great powers.

Contort the issue if you will, but the fact remains I've given tons of slack as always on these matters. He wants to discuss the issue at hand, and I am giving him that opportunity. I pointed out that my last post on the topic of the thread was ignored for this diversion, and is still waiting for a reply. It his choice on how to handle the matter from this point.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Contort the issue if you will, but the fact remains I've given tons of slack as always on these matters. He wants to discuss the issue at hand, and I am giving him that opportunity. I pointed out that my last post on the topic of the thread was ignored for this diversion, and is still waiting for a reply. It his choice on how to handle the matter from this point.

Nothing to contort. If you don't get your way you start drawing lines. He sees it differently than you and he has that right.

You can move on and stop digging in with your bullshit. It's not all about what you want.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing to contort. If you don't get your way you start drawing lines. He sees it differently than you and he has that right.

You can move on and stop digging in with your bullshit. It's not all about what you want.

He made his choice. You are the one that seems to have a need to continue dragging this on.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
He made his choice. You are the one that seems to have a need to continue dragging this on.

Made his choice based on how the deal was handled by the team and how he was informed of the deal.

mountsalami

Liked Posts:

I guess if it was just KB amd I discussing the topic of the thread the issues concerning you would have came up ?

We know why you entered the thread. It's not the first time you have done this.

Status
Not open for further replies.