Poles admits to destroying property during Bears games, hints at trading for DE

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've watched enough "CRIMINAL MINDS" in my days to know sometimes these things start small - like breaking trash cans and ESCALATE into arson! :ROFLMAO:

I don't really care regardless but it is absolutely hilarious to be admitting to breaking trash cans out of frustration while in the same interview talking about character concerns as a reason to pass on a prospect. The irony is too funny not to laugh about.
Involved in the death of humans is not quite the same level as the death of a trash can.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Involved in the death of humans is not quite the same level as the death of a trash can.
Involved?

Reckless driving and racing were misdomeanor traffic violations.
Reckless damage and destruction is a misdemeanor.
One is also 38, and the leader of an organization. Also laughed about the incident.
People cried because of reports Carter seemed emotional only after being drafted.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Involved?

One is also 38, and the leader of an organization. Also laughed about the incident.
People cried because of reports Carter seemed emotional only after being drafted.
tenor.gif

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Involved?

How about being fat and out of shape for the most important job interview in your life?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Involved?

Is there some new report where he was not involved?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There were a lot of people “involved” on those deaths
Im sure there were. Maybe when Poles is involved in someones death ill be upset. Trash can? Not so much. But thanks for the hard hitting article. I click on them for ya. I just dont read them.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im sure there were. Maybe when Poles is involved in someones death ill be upset. Trash can? Not so much. But thanks for the hard hitting article. I click on them for ya. I just dont read them.
Well when a contaminated k-95 mask falls out and someone croaks from covid a few weeks later I'm sure that kind of destruction will seem less funny.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Correct, never claimed it was. Just thought it was hilarious that he's talking about destroying company property while in the same interview saying character concerns were a reason not to select a prospect.

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
Is this thread serious? Or is it just some lame attempt at humor? Do people think Poles' getting frustrated and breaking garbage cans is some kind of indictment of his character?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is this thread serious? Or is it just some lame attempt at humor? Do people think Poles' getting frustrated and breaking garbage cans is some kind of indictment of his character?
Let me guess, you thought setting businesses on fire and beating up police officers were mostly peaceful protests?

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
Let me guess, you thought setting businesses on fire and beating up police officers were mostly peaceful protests?

Again, I honestly cannot tell if you're attempting to make a joke. Because that is both an absurd assumption and a totally ridiculous comparison.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Since the previous thread on this topic started getting detailed by professional crybaby and therapy avoidant @number51, who is now evidently mad with how far it's been derailed since he started derailing it with his first response, I thought we could have a more productive thread here.

Let's keep it to football?
So bitching about a thread getting derailed and then calling out the guilty person (in your eyes) in this new thread is not football related and is just asking for the same deraailment,

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you think it's acceptable in a professional setting to run around breaking shit because you had a bad day at the office, you'll be hard pressed to run into anyone in human relations to agree with that shit.
HUman resources or relations would not say a word to most people who are part of senior management if they did this. No one said a word to Poles, I'm sure of that

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So bitching about a thread getting derailed and then calling out the guilty person (in your eyes) in this new thread is not football related and is just asking for the same deraailment,

This is not a football post. Try to stay on topic.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
HUman resources or relations would not say a word to most people who are part of senior management if they did this. No one said a word to Poles, I'm sure of that
Lol how would you know.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol how would you know.
For starters, Poles never said he destroyed a garbage can. And if you have worked in senior management, you would know that complaining about another senior manager or exexcutive doing something so trivial and minor just wouln't happen.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For starters, Poles never said he destroyed a garbage can. And if you have worked in senior management, you would know that complaining about another senior manager or exexcutive doing something so trivial and minor just wouln't happen.
Counseling not complaining,Mr big time ceo...

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Breaking trash cans is normal in C suites? Seems like shareholders would care after a while.