Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think Rodgers, Brady or Brees are the only QBs that could have beaten the Bears last night. Unfortunately, they were facing one of those three...

Sid.Luckman

Drunk
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are no more moral victories. It is all about wins and loses - period.

- We're only 1 game out of first place.
- The play calling can only get better right?
- Leno will be earning his keep by lining up at WR on occasion.

That's all I got. It was an embarrassing route to defeat on SNF and I have to deal with fucking Packers fans all damn week.

I feel ya on the Packer fan shit. They are WAY to happy today. Had a co-worker say to me this morning "well, the Bears might be good in 5 years." Bunch of smug pricks. I hope the Bears get this shit together and dominate the game at Soldier in December.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I feel ya on the Packer fan shit. They are WAY to happy today. Had a co-worker say to me this morning "well, the Bears might be good in 5 years." Bunch of smug pricks. I hope the Bears get this shit together and dominate the game at Soldier in December.

Their comeback was amazing but Rodgers did hand the game back to the Bears and Fuller on a silver platter. I wonder how Rodgers is going to do next week if he plays injured for 4 quarters against the Vikings. I'm pretty sure they're going to "sweep the leg."

Washington

Liked Posts:

GB really owns us at Lambeau Field South where I believe they've won like 21 of the last 25. Dealing with "Bear Week" in WI, which still is a thing regardless of what many think, is fricking tough as we're always on the losing end.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
GB really owns us at Lambeau Field South where I believe they've won like 21 of the last 25. Dealing with "Bear Week" in WI, which still is a thing regardless of what many think, is fricking tough as we're always on the losing end.

WI only has 2 things...cheese & the Packers.

So Bear week is a holiday for them

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I dont see a huge reason to be negative.

Trubs is an unknown, I never expected playoffs this year, and the team as a whole is a pretty damn good team to be bringing in a new QB.
Badass running game, strong defense with a shockingly big name addition that should help.

Same old bears problem...do we have a QB?
Who knows, but a definitive decision should be able to be made with a solid team around him this season.

After 14 years of the wait and see game with Cutler and Grossman, I think it will be nice to see a quicker decision making process this time around, no matter how it works out.

The Defense is better than I could have hoped for and the offense is exactly what I thought it would be, So I have no complaints.... aside from Nagy. Dude should have played Trubs more. Squandering prep time is inexcusable after what we saw last night.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I'm trying to be the smug motherfucker for once!

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
I feel like Cohen was a little underutilized. I was buzzed watching the game though-- anyone else feel this way?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Do we have a thread on this yet? At least, we should-

1. Mack is obvious
2. Nice to see Howard 5/5 on catching yesterday. You can see he's work on it, he looked/seemed more comfortable in those situations.
3. You could really see the difference in speed going from Kwik to Smith. Nice to see the kid get a sack on his first NFL snap.
4. RRH really played well.
5. Run defense was stout.

Yours?

I'll throw a couple things in that need to be done.

1 - Get Roquan in there and Kwit out STAT! Kwit couldn't cover my 3 year old nephew.
2 - Get Daniels in at C and move Whitehair to LG STAT! The botched snaps are a thing that clearly aren't going away.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do we have a thread on this yet? At least, we should-

1. Mack is obvious
2. Nice to see Howard 5/5 on catching yesterday. You can see he's work on it, he looked/seemed more comfortable in those situations.
3. You could really see the difference in speed going from Kwik to Smith. Nice to see the kid get a sack on his first NFL snap.
4. RRH really played well.
5. Run defense was stout.

Yours?

Agree with everything you mentioned and i'll also add....

6. Nice to see how the offense was moving in the 1st half
7. Once Mack gets more comfortable with the playbook and starts playing full games the defense will be a hellish nightmare
8. Daniels needs to replace Whitehair at center, those high snaps was the same thing he was doing last year
9. There where no injuries to the Bears (nothing major)

Even with the Bears loss (yes it's gonna sting a bit), the silver lining is that from what we saw in the 1st half is just the tip of the iceberg last night which further lets us know the potential is there and once the offense starts to gel and get more comfortable with the playbook the offense will play lights out...….we as fans must stay PATIENT, lets endure the growing pains knowing the flood gates of the offense will open up and come crashing thru to opposing defenses.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
To me it was the fact that we had a legit chance to Beat the Packers in Lambeau.

First half we DOMINATED them on both sides of the Ball, and late in the game we had a couple of chances to seal the game and just came up a little short.

To me it means that we can compete, and will get better, both coaching and players.

I really like this....the worm has turned and they needed a miracle to overcome our stout d and young qb

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
We took possession of the ball with 9:01 left in the 4th Qtr and ran it down to 2:39 by getting 3 first downs, before licking a field goal.

The offense had a sustained drive and nearly won the game all by themselves. It is nice to see that kind of productivity late in the game when it counts. We were just one or two plays short of locking it up and Rogers had to pull off another miracle moment to win the game.

Trubisky showed that he has the ability and he can make some plays when it counts, he had 2 third down conversions during that series.

While he was a little too frantic during the last 2 minutes, on the very first play (that got called back for a lineman down field) he escaped the pass rush and made a really nice throw. Also on the penalty during that last drive he put up a jump ball to AR that gave him a chance to make a play, then followed it up with another pass to AR over the middle for a first down.

Of course there were some throws that Trubisky wanted back, but I see a guy that can make this system work..

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
The only positive I can take away is that it's clear to me now that Nagy was calling the plays in KC's playoff loss not Reid. It was the same stupid play calling.

There are no positives from this game. Bears will be in last place in the division once again after tonight. 0-1 in the division already. This isn't peewee football where you get a participation trophy. This is the NFL.

The big negative to me is the lack of anger from the Bears after this loss. That's simply unacceptable.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Re-watched with a clear head and no emotion. This team will be vastly improved over last year...

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Re-watched with a clear head and no emotion. This team will be vastly improved over last year...

I would agree.

THis is a solid enough team where a clear decision can be made quickly as to Trubs being the answer or not.
Since I did not expect playoffs this year, I am fine with that.