You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Verner is shit and wouldn't fit Fangio's scheme

Komodo Dragon

Liked Posts:
If Graham become's available, coming here would be on the assumption of past relationships with some staff, as well as possibility of getting a starting job? The Bears will probably utilize the 2TE sets a bit, but they'd probably prefer a better blocker at TE2.

That is funny, Jimmy Graham is the starting TE on any team in the league except one.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would like to add a veteran CB.

I know the argument of letting the young guys get some run, but Hall may be a long way off and McManis is an abomination on defense.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I know the argument of letting the young guys get some run, but Hall may be a long way off and McManis is an abomination on defense.

The CB's scare me more than anything on this team.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

An abomination is an understatement. He should never see the field unless it's on special teams.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is a chance he is not ready by the beginning of the season, it would be hard to trade for him.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Graham...."plays soft"....can't block.....my guess is that the Seattle "D"....just picked on him......not a good fit for the Seadogs......not sure if he'd be a good fit here...?!

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
Pace knows Graham pretty well...would be awesome if it happens.

didn't graham have that disagreement with the saints because they were franchising him as a tight end and he wanted to be paid wide receiver money? thought the relationship was severed...and that's why they traded him.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
http://www.spotrac.com/research/nfl/notable-nfl-players-on-the-offseason-roster-bubble-570/

List of guys likely/possibly cut by 6/1.

Obviously, we'd be looking at TE (Graham/Dickson), but even the article says it's unlikely. This is where the Bears can hopefully find their veteran backups and competition.

Edit: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ral-damage-20-veterans-hurt-by-2016-nfl-draft
Another list..

People forget every year that you can still get really good players at the Junes cuts. And the Bears still have some money to get the guys they want.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the Bears didn't allow assholes on their team we would have never won the Superbowl.....

assholes are everywhere, in every job

That is absolutely true. ALso, in my experience, some of the biggest assholes in the world could do the best job. The trick of management is to orchestrate how to get the best out of everyone that you have.