Post your 'everyone gave me shit but I was right!' Bears prediction

mecha

Liked Posts:
well, we should be thankful Cutler got his head out of his ass I guess.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I know you think you are the smartest guy here. You are not. Stop being annoying.

Smartest poster? I'd be happy with loudest voice capable of being reasonably critical of the team. It'd be nice if this forum could start to get rid of some of the bullshit that is no weeding out the better posters here. There are so many that don't even bother to around much anymore and yet I'm considered the asshole? Have you seen fatbeard? Why does DMelt36 only post in the Blackhawks board? Where's Runruffshod75 at? He posts maybe once a week at best now? These are just three that I can come up with off the top of my head that are quality posters and yet not a peep from the mods on the typical shit show that a thread like this entails.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And how many thought we'd draft an OLB in at least the first round yet we didn't draft a single one in all our picks.

How many people thought Houston was a turd because he didn't have the stats to back up his contract yet he was probably the best 2 gapper in Mel's defense.

Still folks think Bruce Irvin and Ware are targets in the offseason and we're sure to resign Shea. I think both will be wrong but it's mocked every time.

How many thought we'd sign Rahim Moore? How many thought Amos was an after thought? It's so easy to be wrong but it's not that, it's the arrogance that surrounds it that gets so annoying. Fucktarded shit for brains!

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth

I know very little about evaluating NFL players and I come on for people like you that are more knowledgeable about the game but this site is full of sheep that spread bs around like wildfire of people pretending to be intelligent of the game.

Willie Young and Vinny Curry with the Eagles who had 9 sacks last year (as a back up OLB) seem to have a similar playing style and I see the Bears using Young the same way behind Houston.

AussieBear

Slavery is a foundation of nature/existence. Whether it be man's need for oxygen.. food. Pussy... Plants need for water.. carbon dioxide etc etc... Minimum wage.. etc etc..

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Slavery is a foundation of nature/existence. Whether it be man's need for oxygen.. food. Pussy... Plants need for water.. carbon dioxide etc etc... Minimum wage.. etc etc..

real nice coming from the feudal lord of a penal colony

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Smartest poster? I'd be happy with loudest voice capable of being reasonably critical of the team. It'd be nice if this forum could start to get rid of some of the bullshit that is no weeding out the better posters here. There are so many that don't even bother to around much anymore and yet I'm considered the asshole? Have you seen fatbeard? Why does DMelt36 only post in the Blackhawks board? Where's Runruffshod75 at? He posts maybe once a week at best now? These are just three that I can come up with off the top of my head that are quality posters and yet not a peep from the mods on the typical shit show that a thread like this entails.

I agree, we should get rid of the bullshit that is no weeding out better posters; also that there are so many that don't even bother to around much anymore. Why, indeed, does a Blackhawks forum mod primarily post in the Blackhawks forum‽‽‽ That shit just don't make sense!!!

I'm sure you'd be happy with loudest voice...well, anywhere...but, just in case you've forgotten, this was your first post in this thread:

This where fucktards come to feel better about their otherwise shitty posting...

Not to mention that most of us also remember your first several weeks around here...

Yet the "shit show that a thread like this entails" is the fault of others?

With such exquisite command of the English language -- and amazing people skills, to boot -- how are you not employed as a sports writer‽‽‽ In conclusion: yes, you're still the asshole and no one here is shocked by that.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You are getting a lot of mileage out of coming into this thread and vaginating about the lack of professionalism in posting. Think about that. Think about that especially while you are watching as the workd turns and michael strahan and kathy lee today and the rest of us are working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

lolinternet0sf.gif

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
That Bostic and McCellin were wasted picks and my newest one... That Cutler will win a Super Bowl.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

LOL. The best posters here have been run off by mods. HHM, Lance, even Rory.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I'm usually nice to you. Not always but nobody will give you much trouble about your family while I am here. Stop going so hard at people. You're not dumb.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think I'm usually nice to you. Not always but nobody will give you much trouble about your family while I am here. Stop going so hard at people. You're not dumb.

Lol, k...

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think he is worked up but not dumb.

He has a plethora of incredibly dumb shit he's posted here... Are there posters that are unarguably more dumb? Yes. This is CCS. Unfortunately, stupidity flows supreme. But that doesnt excuse the Special person shit this guy spews on a weekly basis. Add in to the fact that he acts like some know-it-all alpha, and it's incredibly obvious why people would (and have) piled on the guy. It's well deserved imo.

Here's an idea; ban/silence dumbasses, not the people that call a duck, well, a duck... Otherwise you end up with a board full of a dumbasses. Just my 2 and a half cents.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
LOL. The best posters here have been run off by mods. HHM, Lance, even Rory.

Never really understood the permabanning of Rory, sure he was an asshole, but no more than most here. He was a pretty wise poster. And what happened to FirstTimer?