Power, Power, Power Thread

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love the pitching and it will ultimately decide if we make the playoffs or not but I think it will be fun to give props to our POWER.

HRs, doubles, RBIs, OBP and SLG %, all good shit.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hard to argue w/ 23 runs the first 2 games....so much for pitchers having the early-season advantage, eh?

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In the first 2 games:

Quentin has 1 HR, 3 doubles, 7 RBIs, and 5 hits.
Dunn has 1 HR, 1 double, and 5 RBIs.
Beckham has 2 RBIs, 5 hits and 1 double.
Konerko has 3 hits and 2 RBIs.

There are a bunch of other guys with hits/walks and RBIs but these guys are a good start for the season.

Let's keep up the hit parade. Hopefully Konerko, Dunn, Quentin, Rios, and Beckham are all over this thread.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dunn takes the pressure off of alotta guys, Becks', Quentin, if only Rios can have a year like he did last season, hitting wont be the problem

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hard to argue w/ 23 runs the first 2 games....so much for pitchers having the early-season advantage, eh?

It can't keep up, but if healthy, I don't see why we can't keep pace with the Rangers and Red Sox.

Even if 1-2 people are slumping, there are too many weapons on this team to keep it down!

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dunn takes the pressure off of alotta guys, Becks', Quentin, if only Rios can have a year like he did last season, hitting wont be the problem

Rios really needs to be as solid as he was last year. Beckham-Dunn-Konerko-Rios-Quentin is really, really good if performing well.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It can't keep up, but if healthy, I don't see why we can't keep pace with the Rangers and Red Sox.

Even if 1-2 people are slumping, there are too many weapons on this team to keep it down!

They'll have their highs and lows...but as a Cubs fan, I must say I like the direction the Sox have taken the last 3 years MUCH more than the direction the Cubs have taken.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alexei!, at shortstop, he can also rake, when his swingin' it right

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
They'll have their highs and lows...but as a Cubs fan, I must say I like the direction the Sox have taken the last 3 years MUCH more than the direction the Cubs have taken.

its aight, the Cubs have had crappy owners for decades, in about 5 years when all the toxic assets go off the books, the Cubs ill be ready.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
i remember when we had carlos lee, Magglio, and big hurt, we usto slugg back then, its gonna be a fun season to watch

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didnt get the sweep, ..... soon enough

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yah.. not a very good day at the plate but that's okay. Just win as many series as possible and I'm sure there will be more power numbers to post!