Predators @ Blackhawks IGT 2/25 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
carrie-underwood-fight.gif

29-21-11, 69 points, 7th place in Western Conference

@

HJAL17SEC2.gif

38-19-5, 81 points, 2nd place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:30 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

After yet another long layoff between games, the Hawks return to the UC tonight to take on the Nashville Predators, four days after playing something that only barely resembled hockey up in Minnesota. As the Hawks have cooled a bit lately, they're suddenly looking up at the Stars in the Western standings (with Dallas owning a game in hand) and the Blues closing ground behind them: now just two points away. Nashville, meanwhile, remains five points clear of the final playoff spot, and appear to be set for another postseason trip, barring a late-season meltdown. Hossa remains out, but the Hawks would be wise to turn this ship around quickly, as Dallas is certainly capable of running away with home ice if the Hawks allow them.

LET'S GO HAWKS!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Lines at the morning skate:

Shaw-Toews-Panik
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Rasmussen-Teravainen-Desjardins
Mashinter-Danault-Sekac

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I miss marijuana

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I will be at the game tonight... Ima jump on da ice and beat the shit out of Rinne.... den steal a swig of Crow's Oxy-Vodka "water" bottle

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will be at the game tonight... Ima jump on da ice and beat the shit out of Rinne.... den steal a swig of Crow's Oxy-Vodka "water" bottle

Pop Ribiero for me too, will ya?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After drinking dat Vodka water you gonna do dis to someone outside da UC

giphy.gif

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will cold KO dat fuck... but den ima get some soft serve ice cream which will be problematic for many of you.

Only if you get on camera at tree turdy tree and P and E make jokes aboot your ss ice cream and giggle.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Sounds like you guys have all been hitting Crawford's "water" bottle early tonight. Don't go to any Rise Against shows later.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The feed seems excessively blurry

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dano for Ladd? Man...Dano went nuts on the circus trip. Something tells me it didn't stay in Vegas.

Right afterward it was go to Rockford, do not pass go. Rather play scrubs than him.

Corresponding move to dish Bickell and/or Scud salary should be imminent

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Dano for Ladd? Man...Dano went nuts on the circus trip. Something tells me it didn't stay in Vegas.

Right afterward it was go to Rockford, do not pass go. Rather play scrubs than him.

Corresponding move to dish Bickell and/or Scud salary should be imminent

What scrubs, the guy you were gushing over wildly in Mashinster in the preseason? I think that weed keeps you from the back and forths. Not like Dano is suited for center so that's really the only not other ahl try out he could of got a spot over lately.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
My bad on the start time. Forgot that NBCSN games at the UC get moved up to a 7:00 start.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is an exciting game. Crow doing his thing, many near chances by Hawks. The first and third lines are fighting hard for points to make final impression before getting broke up.

I'm fine with the trade. I think Dano was a bottom 6 forward. The draft pick would have been years away.

Ladd was the best piece for us, steps right into system low risk of not fitting. The Saad trade even more legendary.

But I liked how fiesty Dano was.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's not get carried away. We were looking at all the prospects on tryout and I thought Mashinter and Gus wanted it the most, seemed tough and willing to sacrifice body for the play. Gus was flashing all pre season. I still like playoff Bickell over Mashinter, but not the 4 million.