D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't get the Deng hate. He has grown his game substantially. On a side note, if Jimmy can take that next step as being a true scorer, then this team will be set-save Boozer. But if Mitotic can come over next season, with Rose, Butler, Deng and Noah, this team will be at the level needed to start collecting titles.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You mean like those freak injuries that have helped them win the last two championships?

Thats saying that the Bulls with Rose would have stopped LeBron. I still think Miami beats the Bulls in 2011-12 and last year even if Derrick was playing. The Bulls were still going to have Deng/Noah injuries. The only player who can stay healthy on this team it seems is Carlos Boozer, which is incredibly ironic given his history.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
i dont find it IMPOSSIBLE for the Bulls to beat the Heat.
I dont find IMPOSSIBLE and any team to beat any team on any given night.
Its the NBA and anything can happen.

The Heat should feel real lucky that the Bulls have had so many many major injuries, otherwise who knows what would of happened the last few seasons.

Bottom line is the Bulls have a pretty damned good team, and SP94 got there back.
SP94 even got love for Bear Pride. :)

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
1st time Asik got hurt we still played them tough - losing him was big in that series.

Last year we played them tough with a bunch of back ups plus Noah and Jimmy.

How would they fair in the playoffs without one of those big 3? wade, James or bosh vs a Fully Healthy Bulls team?

They would get beat by us, esp if they only had wade and bosh and James was injured.

There is a saying Karma is a Bitch, well I am sure she is getting ready to knock on the Heats Locker Room real soon.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
The Heat have been the better team for a few years, let's not blame the Heat titles on Bulls' injuries...blame them on Lebron's greatness. Plain and simple. The reason I have the Bulls over the Heat this year is because Wade is not healthy and I don't think he ever will be.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The Heat have been the better team for a few years, let's not blame the Heat titles on Bulls' injuries...blame them on Lebron's greatness. Plain and simple. The reason I have the Bulls over the Heat this year is because Wade is not healthy and I don't think he ever will be.

I dont think Wade at 65 to 80 % will effect there success as badly as it it would of last year or years past because of added talented athletic plyers to the teams depth this offseason.
The heat have a deeper more athletic bench than ever.......besides, a 65-80% Wade is still better than alot of 2guards in the league.....Hurt or not, Wade can still be productive especially if he plays more limited minutes and Spoalstra takes it easy on him.
Hes got good backup in Allen and Beasley.
I know everyone has counted out Greg Oden and Beasely, but i have a feeling they will have a big impact and help carry some of Wades load.
Thats just how i see it and i mean no disprespect to your thoughts, nor am i knitpicking at you Hue.
I think when you think about it a little more, you may also see it that way. :)
The Heats bench is better than a lot of NBA teams starting lineups......Its like they have 2 teams in one, which seems to be structured for backup plans such as a situation where a starter goes down to injury.

P.s, if the Heat do happen to win the title this season, you can bet your ass im gonna use your post about this years Heat as a quote for my shiney new signature at the bottom of each of my posts, kind of like whats there now.....Remember? :D
..............Its already bookmarked and saved in Sp94s archives. :smug:

Bottom line is, they still have Lebron and Lebrons as great as ever......That is enough to bring another title for the Heat.
You of all people should not underestimate that Heat team Wade or no wade..........
and its because of the word you use most here, and that word is"LEBRON"!!!!!!!!

Can you say the word "Lebron" one more time for us? :lol:

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Sp94's bold and unpopular prediction: 2014 NBA Finals: Rockets vs. Heat
Heat win in 6.
:shifty:

odds-to-win-2014-nba-finals-300x195.jpg

130206232321-0021200726-hou-mia-recap-lebron.main-video-player.jpg

lebron-james-2013-nba-playoffs.jpg

DwightHoward.jpg

Sorry, Doc.Brown took his Delorean to June 2014 and sent me this letter from the future. :shrug:
back-to-the-future-part-2.png

Sorry fellas, i want the Bulls to win the title as much as any other Bulls fan, but i gotta tell the truth as i see it, love it or hate it.

Last edited:

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

100% agree

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
East
Heat - Bulls 4-2
West
Clippers - Warriors 4-3

Final
Heat - Clippers 4-3

Liked Posts:
I predict I'll threaten to kill some heat troll on another board or the die hard bulls fb page lbvs :bullbang: :rofl::rofl::rofl::roll:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I dont think Wade at 65 to 80 % will effect there success as badly as it it would of last year or years past because of added talented athletic plyers to the teams depth this offseason.
The heat have a deeper more athletic bench than ever.......besides, a 65-80% Wade is still better than alot of 2guards in the league.....Hurt or not, Wade can still be productive especially if he plays more limited minutes and Spoalstra takes it easy on him.
Hes got good backup in Allen and Beasley.
I know everyone has counted out Greg Oden and Beasely, but i have a feeling they will have a big impact and help carry some of Wades load.
Thats just how i see it and i mean no disprespect to your thoughts, nor am i knitpicking at you Hue.
I think when you think about it a little more, you may also see it that way. :)
The Heats bench is better than a lot of NBA teams starting lineups......Its like they have 2 teams in one, which seems to be structured for backup plans such as a situation where a starter goes down to injury.

P.s, if the Heat do happen to win the title this season, you can bet your ass im gonna use your post about this years Heat as a quote for my shiney new signature at the bottom of each of my posts, kind of like whats there now.....Remember? :D
..............Its already bookmarked and saved in Sp94s archives. :smug:

Bottom line is, they still have Lebron and Lebrons as great as ever......That is enough to bring another title for the Heat.
You of all people should not underestimate that Heat team Wade or no wade..........
and its because of the word you use most here, and that word is"LEBRON"!!!!!!!!

Can you say the word "Lebron" one more time for us? :lol:

You are right...you are nitpicking....but eventually, I will drag some of your "greatest hits" out and make a sig for you...but then again...Shaq dancing to the very idea of you leaving the forum for good was enough for me. I'd rather talk about the Bulls...do what you want...

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
You are right...you are nitpicking....but eventually, I will drag some of your "greatest hits" out and make a sig for you...but then again...Shaq dancing to the very idea of you leaving the forum for good was enough for me. I'd rather talk about the Bulls...do what you want...

:andruw:

What the hell does anything you just said have to do with this discussion.
You trippin, LoL........
Is that statement some kind of scapegoat from the topic at hand.
Damn, bruh, you slippin on your game a little. :lol:
I never cease to get to your heart.

P.S, when i said i was leaving the forum almost 3 years ago, it was because you used to tick me off to the point where i wanted to settle it in person...I wanted to go there and at the end of our privatemessaging convo about it, you seemd to cop out the conversation ended with you saying "no thanks" and that i was crazy or somthing after all you did tell me to come slap you, and i said okay...That was kinda funny shit......:andruw:..Ha,........Memories....

How long was gone when i left the forum? 3 hours? Man, please...........LMAO
When i first arrived here you were known by just about everyone here at the time as the forum jerk, bully, and unreasonable NITPICKER as i was warned about this through private messaging from numerous members here...........And your only intention from day 1 here was to make everyones opinions and facts WRONG for your own personal amusement in instigation form which really was nothing but a disruption to forum policies.
You started with me on day 1, and i wasnt having it.......I actually found it quite sick how you intimidated so many here into kissing your ass and how becoming some sort of forum boss or bully seemed to make you feel good about yourself as if you had no life outside of the internet.
Sorry im one of those peeps here that does NOT consider your posts to be the BASKETBALL BIBLE even though inside you truely believe in your own mind that it is.............Maybe you should change your screenname to "GOD" since that seems to be your motive here.

guess what?, im still laughing and i have you to thank for it.
Thanks for the good humor, but somthing tells me you dont even realize how funny you are.
And thats the funniest part about this fake ass internet beef you like to keep going.

cCome back and finish this discussion on this TOPIC after the 2014 finals when your prediction is wrong, AGAIN on this most important subject......Who wins the title this season....you know, the most important topic of NBA Basketball, CHAMPIONSHIPS....All that really matters in the end.

Hopefully it will be the Bulls winning the titles someday............................Not this year in reality, unless the odds defeat itself.

Welp, ok........................Bye Bye now, and may you live to be 100 years old so you can suffer longer reading my pure genius.
:D

I just cant figure what your point is for bringing that "leaving" shit up...I thought you wanted to only talk basketball here...........What a hypocrit, geeeees......................i dont want to feed you know more...........Be gone troll....:lol:
Thanks for trolling me again Hue.
Ill try not to be a Fish and snag onto your line and hook again so you can feel like a fisherman....What a waste of forum space you caused me to type.........I think your just a disruption and instigator........are you smiling, happy and throwing your computer on the floor and breaking things bursting cells in your brain reading my response to you.
Maybe you didnt bother at all reading Hue, but then why you want to talk about it with me or even bring it up on a damned Predictions conversation? why? LoL.....I respond when YOU try to pull my hoe card publically because thats what you want obviously.......Your damned right im gonna say my part when you try and pull your jive wit me...........I aims to please..
You dont get to me like you used to, but nice try. Good effort.....I hope this entertained you, but mostly i hope it annoyed you.

Damn this was a long "p.s" and "bye now"............I should of just responded "fuck you too Hue".....It would of been shorter and meant exactly the same thing.

Ill try that next time. :D
Its 5 30 in the morningand my lady went too sleep on me hours ago.
Thanks again Hue.

You Little Instigater you. :smug:

Take your jive bullshit somewhere and stop interupting a good thread. Pooperscooper.

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Scottie has been going in lately

hes got me dying laughing with these long post

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Scottie has been going in lately

hes got me dying laughing with these long post

Somtimes its necessary to write a long post if thats what it takes to get out every detail of a point so that the stubborn can have an opportunity to understand the very real and honest points i make....Especially for because i feel people are too slow or dumb to understand the simple valid points i make on a daily basis.........In other words, i feel like i have to go the extra length to explain because i feel like im talking to children and amatuers here because of the ignorence spewed i read from some nieve wishy wasy fools here.................No offense to yall.............
People can take it how they want to.

I dont fuck around or mince words when i have somthing serious i feel need to be shared in regards to the topics that be.

Im gonna do what i do..........MY WAY.........The only way that works for me.

Im glad u enjoy it poodhini. :lol:

But its honest and truthful no mtter who tried to fabricate, twist my words and try to make things i say what there not.
That kind of activity toward me from a few ignorent people here is extremly insulting to me.. :shrug:

Even more insulting is when an abusive unfair mod of bad character that probably shouldnt be trusted mod powers takes advantage of there position in a crooked way by SILENCING THE TRUTH.
KInd of like my entire thread was deleted this morning......He knows who he is...
Very disturbing to sweep important info under the rug because it doesnt fit that mods personal vendetta..

That guy should be stripped of his power, and that mod power should be switched to me.
Id be more fair and respectful to peoples right to opinions related to topics because i know what its like to be SABOTAGED...

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Somtimes its necessary to write a long post if thats what it takes to get out every detail of a point so that the stubborn can have an opportunity to understand the very real and honest points i make....Especially for because i feel people are too slow or dumb to understand the simple valid points i make on a daily basis.........In other words, i feel like i have to go the extra length to explain because i feel like im talking to children and amatuers here because of the ignorence spewed i read from some nieve wishy wasy fools here.................No offense to yall.............
People can take it how they want to.

I dont fuck around or mince words when i have somthing serious i feel need to be shared in regards to the topics that be.

Im gonna do what i do..........MY WAY.........The only way that works for me.

Im glad u enjoy it poodhini. :lol:

But its honest and truthful no mtter who tried to fabricate, twist my words and try to make things i say what there not.
That kind of activity toward me from a few ignorent people here is extremly insulting to me.. :shrug:

Even more insulting is when an abusive unfair mod of bad character that probably shouldnt be trusted mod powers takes advantage of there position in a crooked way by SILENCING THE TRUTH.
KInd of like my entire thread was deleted this morning......He knows who he is...
Very disturbing to sweep important info under the rug because it doesnt fit that mods personal vendetta..

That guy should be stripped of his power, and that mod power should be switched to me.
Id be more fair and respectful to peoples right to opinions related to topics because i know what its like to be SABOTAGED...

Dude...you have NO right to call any poster on here an amateur. And if you are...AT LEAST SPELL IT RIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

What do you write with? A damn crayon? Take that intellectual superiority bullshit elsewhere. Now you are an educated thug? GTFOH.

You do mince words and nobody takes you seriously...and when people let you know that...you make threats...sitting in front of a keyboard. If you want to make valid points...do that! Insulting people with smiley faces is not making a valid point...you are being imbecilic. You spend most of your time trolling...and you are not that good at it. So again, make valid points....

Start by saying why you disagree with me...make your point...and that should be it. Don't take shots...because WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN'T HANDLE SHOTS COMING BACK AT YOU! I have ethered you several times in the past. You know that. Just talk basketball. And say something that makes some sense. thanks.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Dude...you have NO right to call any poster on here an amateur. And if you are...AT LEAST SPELL IT RIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

What do you write with? A damn crayon? Take that intellectual superiority bullshit elsewhere. Now you are an educated thug? GTFOH.

You do mince words and nobody takes you seriously...and when people let you know that...you make threats...sitting in front of a keyboard. If you want to make valid points...do that! Insulting people with smiley faces is not making a valid point...you are being imbecilic. You spend most of your time trolling...and you are not that good at it. So again, make valid points....

Start by saying why you disagree with me...make your point...and that should be it. Don't take shots...because WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN'T HANDLE SHOTS COMING BACK AT YOU! I have ethered you several times in the past. You know that. Just talk basketball. And say something that makes some sense. thanks.

WOW.

Good comeback.

You said somthing that i with all do respect i cant even argue with.

You said lets just talk basketball.

I say O.k.

Im not that bad, but yeah your right man, i cant take things a little to personal, and i fucked up letting myself wig out on that Pussy thread i made.
I wish i wouldnt have.

I publicly, not privately do undertsand some of what you said on your feelings there.

But, i know you wont admit it,but you do some of the same.
Not worth arguing about no more.

Man did yall sock it to me on that Pussy thread i created.
But i guess i may of had that coming.

im not taken it personally.

On one more personal note though, ijust got out of the hospital, as i almost died saturday because my kidneys went septic as i almost drowned in my own blood internally. and had a stint put in my kidney and it hurt like a son of a bitch.
I did alot of my best and worst posting from the hospital bed, but either way, today i had my last surgery to remove my stint.
Plus kidney stones at the same time.
As i got overwhelmed in my personal nightmere all week, i fucked up and brought it to the forum an hour ago.

I apologize for my wrongs and just want to get back to basketball..............knicks.
You wrong too though.

Thats real.

But that Paxson interview i posted about drove me to the point i seriously blew my top.
That thread was serious about Paxs comments in the interview.
From a basketball perspective, He ,not you is who really pissed me off. LoL.

Love it or hate it, i STAY HERE THOUGH.

So dont celebrate me leaving just yet.
That shit aint happening.

Think what you want and ill do the same.

Nobody fucking cares bout our beef, LMAO.

Its all just silly.

Welp, time to get back to the Knicks game.

Just thought id explain the reason for my anger which ended on on the C.C.S forum.

SP94 lives.

So you mad? Thats nice.
aint gonna lie, im glad.

:smug:

I hope my outburst today doesnt change my welcome here though with the others here though.
But you..............................man you aint shit.
You still dont got nothing on me though dude.

Like i said before, im available when ever you ready.

SLAP!!!!!!!!
:andruw:

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Dude...you whine incessantly...and blame it on....kidney stones???

And if you were on the verge of death...you decide...to type dumb shit???

Where are your priorities brother? Like I said, quit talking bullshit and talk basketball. And whenever I am ready? whenever I am ready for what exactly? More threats? You are totally unable to hold a forthright conversation of any kind. Just sad.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Dude, take a few weeks off! Flirt with the nurses or something. Go get your mojo, but this isn't it, Man. :nope:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Dude...you whine incessantly...and blame it on....kidney stones???

And if you were on the verge of death...you decide...to type dumb shit???

Where are your priorities brother? Like I said, quit talking bullshit and talk basketball. And whenever I am ready? whenever I am ready for what exactly? More threats? You are totally unable to hold a forthright conversation of any kind. Just sad.

What else is there to do when i wasnt at the verge of death anymore recovering and bored with my Galaxy Relay laying in a hospital bed tryna get mind mind of that shit? Was i supposed to just look at the walls and watch the 4 only available boring ass TV channels and the depressing hopsital commerial channel? Now that would have been sad.
Dumb shit? i dont post dumb shit.
By the way, trying to make that situation i went through for a punchline to one of your forum attacks is kind of sick man.
Thanks for showing your character to the followers of C.C.S.
Wonder how youd reply to a cancer patient who would post somthing that makes you mad...SAD!!!

Well im not gonna hate you back.
And since im a man with real character, im going to pray for the forgivness of your empty soul. :(

Dude, take a few weeks off! Flirt with the nurses or something. Go get your mojo, but this isn't it, Man. :nope:

Naaaa, maybe you should.
After all, im still a better poster than you when im sick as a dog than you are at full strength.
Now thats sad.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31619-1373299428-30.gif

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears