Problm Solved! Pirri called up

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Will this spark the anemic offence? Or offense?</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Depends where Q decides to play him. All I know is that second line needs a shake up because Kane/Shaw/Versteeg has not worked in my opinion. Shaw needs to move back to the third line first and foremost where he belongs and where his grind game is more effective. Versteeg can move back to the third line also for all I care even though I don't mind him with Kane. Pirri SHOULD simply add slightly more depth to center which is needed. Im not banking on Q putting Pirri where he belongs though will have to wait and see. Seems to be some politics with Pirri which I have no details of but hopefully that can all be put aside now and they can all move on and just play hockey.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
I don't see any other spot on this team for Pirri other than 2nd line center. But like you said, it's Q we're talking about here.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Pirri doesn't put up TOO good of offensive numbers right away or he'll be back on the bus to Rockford.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
I think Pirri will truly excel with Leddy on the 3rd defensive pairing while Kostka continues to light it up at forward.   Hopefully Sharp isn't sent down.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="220185" data-time="1390874106">
<div>

Depends if Q decides to play him.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
If Pirri produces too much I think Q will have him sent up</p>