#Progress

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To me, its the theme of the year. This team is making progress. Learning on the fly. Its a very young team. And the more pieces the Bears can find, the better. And they are finding some. Yes its still early returns, especially for the rooks. BUT, I am very much enjoying and would much rather see them play and grow rather than them play and blow.

Last week, the team didnt finish. Jay has come off the field with his team in the lead for a couple of games in a row now, and has had trouble finishing. Lions, Vikings. Today though, on the road, on national TV and against a team they are at the very least equally talented, they FINISHED. And part of growing is finding your supporting cast and having them make plays. Zach Miller, Lamarr Houston, and OL play are some of the standouts.

Good for them to come through, and learning and the growing pains are always easier with a win. Progress, and growth. Tonight we saw some. 3-5 looks and just feels better that 2-6 and this W was needed.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Young team, but need more players to become a contender. At least 4 more starters on defensive side on ball. Hope White becomes a beast, and resign Jeffery.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Jeffery needs to be a long term Bear.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Thought the defense played very well tonight and kept the Bears in the game. I thought aside from the turnovers Cutler played very well and Langford showed a lot and once again Alshon showed out.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter...we are going to hire Harbaugh in three years anyways!

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Part of building and progress requires patience. The players will come, the franchise is set up for success. Lots of money, and top 10 draft pick. Any player hwo shows his worth from now until the end of the year is nothing but a bonus.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Another great step in the direction of getting better.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk