Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
0jw7OML.gif

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
And the haters gonna hate hate hate hateeee.

Cheers buddy!

Dude does it like every week. Makes shit happen. I've said time and time again this team goes toe to toe with any in the league with 6 under center. Shit I wouldn't be so vocal about the guy if bear fans would shut the fuck up on the hate train. But they continue to blast.

Btw, McPhee found his other dog. L Houston is my boy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
5 straight games that Jay Cutler has lead the Bears to a go ahead score in the final 7 minutes of the 4th quarter.

That's insane.

Franchise style qb right there. Hell
Yeah man!!!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He's the only reason this team is competitive

Yep. Gives the team a chance to win weekly, love the grit and determination.

Oh n btw Langford is a animal.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, many props to Cutler for leading a huge comeback win for my fantasy team. With this win the Cannonball Dookies just leapfrogged into prime playoff position heading down the stetch. Getting Langford on waivers was the real MVP though. Marty also gets props for outscoring Gronk 15.7 to 6.7.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Well said!!!! I hope he stays for the duration of his career!!!!! He played very well!!!!

That's all some of us want. Stop hating on 6, realize there are other issues and the bears will be great. I love the dog mentality of Mcphee, Amos, Rolle; Bears need to get a few more pieces on D and watch this team roll into playoffs

JUSTWIN

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Yes, many props to Cutler for leading a huge comeback win for my fantasy team. With this win the Cannonball Dookies just leapfrogged into prime playoff position heading down the stetch. Getting Langford on waivers was the real MVP though. Marty also gets props for outscoring Gronk 15.7 to 6.7.

Look at this little bitch giving a sideways compliment to Cutler...LOL...not even man enough to tell it like it is. You my friend are a true pussy. This little bitch probably cringes every time Cutler throws a TD bc he knows he has to go run and hide or bullshit himself out of his documented idiocy with irrelevant bullshit or sideway compliments. Little fucken cowardly bitch!