PSA: CCS @ the NFL Combine 👀

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Your favorite CCS REPORTER is very excited to announce CCS receive credentials for the combine. Ill be providing only the highest of integrity original REPORTS from Indy.

Follow my Twitter @JordanSig for live Tweets and video. We’ll be putting out content on the CCS YouTube page and other socials. I'll be trying to get 3D videos and photos for those of you who have headsets etc…

Let me know what athletes you're interested in hearing from. I'll try and get to as many as possible.

Food and Bar recommendations for Indianapolis are appreciated as well.

Happy combine week!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Your favorite CCS REPORTER is very excited to announce CCS receive credentials for the combine. Ill be providing only the highest of integrity original REPORTS from Indy.

Follow my Twitter @JordanSig for live Tweets and video. We’ll be putting out content on the CCS YouTube page and other socials. I'll be trying to get 3D videos and photos for those of you who have headsets etc…

Let me know what athletes you're interested in hearing from. I'll try and get to as many as possible.

Happy combine week!
Ask Caleb Williams’ dad what type of pizza he prefers, tavern style or deep dish.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Happy combine week!

Can you ask Caleb what dress he plans on wearing for the draft? Thanks.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:

Happy combine week!

Slippery Noodle Inn, downtown. Great nachos.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There’s a strip club in Indy called the Classy Chassy. It is the most depressing place you could find yourself in. I spent several hours there after Iowas big ten loss to Michigan state in 2015. Go check it out!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Happy combine week!
Congrats, Sigs! If I may offer some advice: Throw away all your notes. Trash all your questions. Find 2-4 questions that are so weird and out of bounds you're sure to be remembered, make the athletes laugh, and give you "viral" status. Here, I'll help with one:

"Are you aware of the online following dedicated to discussing how you'll look in your underwear this week?"