Pubic hair and your health

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm weird I guess, I'm not into the 70's look less is more for me... but her reasons are assinine... pubic hair has a reason? And if you shave it it can cause irratation? Maybe I didn't read far enough but those aren't real medical reasons to not shave pubic hair, for men or women.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm weird I guess, I'm not into the 70's look less is more for me... but her reasons are assinine... pubic hair has a reason? And if you shave it it can cause irratation? Maybe I didn't read far enough but those aren't real medical reasons to not shave pubic hair, for men or women.

You didnt read far enough in. essentially, it causes microscopic cuts, and in that area of the body it gives increased potential to acquire infections and STD's.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
You didnt read far enough in. essentially, it causes microscopic cuts, and in that area of the body it gives increased potential to acquire infections and STD's.
Did it list actual research and percentages?

jakobeast

Liked Posts:

While I do believe that, does that take into account the person that is gonna shave or trim their love patch is more likely to have intercourse then someone who isn't?

Obviously, I didn't read the article.

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trends my friends, trends. Someday hairyness will be in fashion again.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did it list actual research and percentages?

I believe it did. The author is not some hippie, tree hugging naturalist. She is a med school educator and medical researcher.

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whooohooooa, I thought it was a nightmare...That mound, it was so full....She told me not to worry...Even though that fur was oooooon the loose...

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I do believe that, does that take into account the person that is gonna shave or trim their love patch is more likely to have intercourse then someone who isn't?

Obviously, I didn't read the article.

Well from my experience thats not something you find out until the deed is well on its way to being done. I can honestly say I've never just flat out asked a girl if she shaved or vice versa. I am really indifferent, but for the record, every girl but one that Ive slept with has been bare.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[sup]Wasn't this study sponsored by the Roman Catholic church?[/sup]

KMChechASS69r

Liked Posts:
A little late to the conversation but I prefer not to have a side of curly thighs with my beef curtains. That said, a little landing strip is okay. It's awesome too if she puts in a little extra effort and trims her puss patch into a nice little heart shape. Shows those who will be peeping the area that she really cares!

bri

Liked Posts:
A little late to the conversation but I prefer not to have a side of curly thighs with my beef curtains. That said, a little landing strip is okay. It's awesome too if she puts in a little extra effort and trims her puss patch into a nice little heart shape. Shows those who will be peeping the area that she really cares!

And do you like her to Vajazzle too?

KMChechASS69r

Liked Posts:
And do you like her to Vajazzle too?

Poonie bedazzling is awesome! Just gotta be a little careful when yer down a muffin not to get too carried away or you could be shifting plastic beads for a week!

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The good doctor. not exactly a looker.

emily.jpg