Pubic hair and your health

KMChechASS69r

Liked Posts:
Bet that cooch would take first place on Whisker Wars in the "bearded clam" division! I bet she braids it like Jack Sparrows goatee!

bri

Liked Posts:
Shame on you guys. She could be the best sex you ever had. She probably really knows her way around a penis. Look at Sue Johanson. She is still sexually active and could probably make all your fantasies come true.

KMChechASS69r

Liked Posts:
Shame on you guys. She could be the best sex you ever had. She probably really knows her way around a penis. Look at Sue Johanson. She is still sexually active and could probably make all your fantasies come true.

Yeah, it"s entirely possible that she like to get freaky in the sack. She does look a bit like Sue Johanson, like cousins can have similar features. Maybe also she's fairly liberal and willing, you know for "research", to engage in some unorthodox sexual practices.

I don't know, maybe ditch the glasses, a little hair color, who knows... maybe a big double ender and some peanut butter and honey, could make for an interesting evening.

bri

Liked Posts:
Yeah, it"s entirely possible that she like to get freaky in the sack. She does look a bit like Sue Johanson, like cousins can have similar features. Maybe also she's fairly liberal and willing, you know for "research", to engage in some unorthodox sexual practices.

I don't know, maybe ditch the glasses, a little hair color, who knows... maybe a big double ender and some peanut butter and honey, could make for an interesting evening.

So would you let Sue rock your world?

KMChechASS69r

Liked Posts:
I like to think I'm fairly open minded and always willing to experience new things, I'd say sure thing! A lady like her has GOT to know those kinda things that can get a guy to gooville but taking the time to enjoy the "ride."
<

KMChechASS69r

Liked Posts:
Would kind be like boning yer grandmother, I guess once you get past all the wrinkles it may not be so bad. Wonder what condition the beef curtains would be in? I guess it's all good!

sth

Liked Posts:
I like to think I'm fairly open minded and always willing to experience new things, I'd say sure thing! A lady like her has GOT to know those kinda things that can get a guy to gooville but taking the time to enjoy the "ride."
<

Ok I have to ask. What do you call it when a girl gets to gooville? What's do you call the female version of gooville?

KMChechASS69r

Liked Posts:
The fountain of poon! If you've never experience female ejaculate, you are missing something totally cool! Have a few towels on hand tho, it can get kinda messy.
<