QB Jacon Eason draft breakdown

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Bears can easily sit him for a year. Mitch vs the Veteran is the 2020 plan.

I would not be shocked if Nagy liked him. He can stand in the pocket and he has the arm to go touchdown to checkdown.

The biggest thing the Bears should scout with QB's in the future is IQ.

TailGator

Trump is the best President Ever
Liked Posts:
PLEASE NO EASON!! NOOOOOOOOO

IF you cant dominate the Shitty NO Defense PAC 12 League you can't dominate anywhere. When was the last good B12 QB taken??? They suck from that league. Luck was last and he dominated! Nobody since

TailGator

Trump is the best President Ever
Liked Posts:
He's my QB in the draft.

If you want him, however, you'll have to trade up for him. He could very much well be worth it.

#1 pro style rated QB coming out of highschool. Injuries caused him to get benched. Dude has a cannon like cutler and can make any throw on the field.

No he couldnt beat out Fromm at GA so transferred and couldnt dominate the shitty ass no defense PAC 12.

Well, I guess that means its Pace's guy....FUCK

msadows

Liked Posts:
Give me any of the top four...

Joe Burrow
Justin Herbert
Tua T.
Jacob Eason

Honorable consideration: Jalen Hurts

We have zero shot at the first 3.

Thats why I said he's my qb in the draft.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
PLEASE NO EASON!! NOOOOOOOOO

IF you cant dominate the Shitty NO Defense PAC 12 League you can't dominate anywhere. When was the last good B12 QB taken??? They suck from that league. Luck was last and he dominated! Nobody since
Mahomes?

msadows

Liked Posts:
No he couldnt beat out Fromm at GA so transferred and couldnt dominate the shitty ass no defense PAC 12.

Well, I guess that means its Pace's guy....FUCK

This is a stupid as fuck take. He did "beat out" Fromm. He got hurt, and Georgia went to the championship under fromm so they didn't want to change things up.

I guess Justin Fields didn't beat out from too, right?

You do realize two of the best D's in the NCAA play in the Pac 12, right?

coolio

Liked Posts:
Like I said. I expect Eason to go to the raiders. Mayock was big on Josh Allen. How funny would it be if they used our pick on him and he ended up a beast? He can sit behind Carr and not a dumbshit like Glennon

msadows

Liked Posts:
Like I said. I expect Eason to go to the raiders. Mayock was big on Josh Allen. How funny would it be if they used our pick on him and he ended up a beast?

Anything can happen between now and the draft but Eason would be a massive reach at that pick.

That being said, at this time in 2017, Pat Mahomes was thought of as a mid 2nd round pick.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I have a feeling oakland might try to get bridgewater. They have the cap to do it.