QB Struggle Week One

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jimmy Garoppolo threw 3 interceptions, Eli Manning had 0 TD and 1 Interception and Bears Trubisky struggled early. Fighters know this ring rust all to well. Can we give Trubisky at least 6 games before we through around the bust label.

I'm pissed about the loss but posting emotional won't change the result. Trubisky looked good on the first drive and if I remember it was one if the only drives they let him ball out. I didn't understand the constant screen passes and play it safe thriws. He won't get any better playing it safe.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'll give him the whole season because he's going to be the qb for the whole season but I'm not changing my opinion on him, I believe %100 he's a bust!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'll give him the whole season because he's going to be the qb for the whole season but I'm not changing my opinion on him, I believe %100 he's a bust!

Maybe . I didn't see any chemistry from Trub with any of his receievers it was the first game together.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
A bust already? Isn't that a little premature? Nothing he does this year will change your opinion?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A bust already? Isn't that a little premature? Nothing he does this year will change your opinion?

I just believe the tape is already out on him.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Bear fans have PTSD and have no idea what a develooing QB looks like.

[video=youtube_share;rZWrf6kgs7Q]https://youtu.be/rZWrf6kgs7Q[/video]

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
of course my opinion could be changed, I just believe the tape is already out on him.

DeShaun Watson, Jimmy Garoppolo, and Eli Manning all busts as well?

What level do you see Trub reaching? Joe Flacco? Andy Dalton?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
DeShaun Watson, Jimmy Garoppolo, and Eli Manning all busts as well?

What level do you see Trub reaching? Joe Flacco? Andy Dalton?

have you been watching Mitchell trubisky play besides those little YouTube hype videos?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bear fans have PTSD and have no idea what a develooing QB looks like.

[video=youtube_share;rZWrf6kgs7Q]https://youtu.be/rZWrf6kgs7Q[/video]

I know what a developing quarterback isn't supposed to look like!

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s the guy for 15 more games... better get a lot better quick... cause right now it’s looking pretty depressing.

I honestly would give him this whole season as the unquestioned starter, but if he keeps playing like he did yesterday, next offseason, you make it an open QB competition with Chase

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
I just believe the tape is already out on him.
Exactly my point. Shortsighted. There can be other outcomes besides busting. I was pissed last night too but it's too early to write mitch and Naggy off.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Trubisky was on fire in the first half making throws all over the field. He missed a few down the stretch.

I just finished watching the game again (I LOVE GAME PASS), in the condensed version, and Trubisky got too excited at the end of the game, but make no mistake he is totally capable of running this offense like a Pro.

I think the Chicken Littles need to take a breath. On the other hand that is what makes this board so entertaining...

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
He wasn't good, but he was hardly jump off the ship bad.

This. And if we're being fair, this is basically his rookie season. The coaching around him and terrible WR corps didn't do much in terms of developing him when he played last year.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
Not making excuses for the guy, but in my mind he has this year and next to prove himself.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
He wasn't good, but he was hardly jump off the ship bad.

You gotta like seeing zero picks.

Though it's hard to throw a pick when you don't throw it past the first down marker

Svic

Liked Posts:
This. And if we're being fair, this is basically his rookie season. The coaching around him and terrible WR corps didn't do much in terms of developing him when he played last year.

this. when your first 12 games are under fox and after the season players come out and say "the defenses knew what our play was after we lined up". thats not a growing offense. thats set up to fail.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Need three-four more games to Judge Mitchell, Mack is A God like super hero lol