Quenneville named finalist for Jack Adams Trophy

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Just as long as I know it's ok to troll if they don't score on the PP...or god forbid lose a game

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="198715" data-time="1370383065">
<div>

Until I get banned</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

The stuff your'e doing will only get you warning points.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="198677" data-time="1370374688">
<div>

The only reason he may win 2...is because of the players.</p>

</p>

Remember...when he was in COL...he had 36/37yr old Sakic and Blake...with Budaj, Aebischer in net.  Arnason as well...he didn't do shit with them.</p>

</p>

The guy has underacheived everywhere...so 3 conference finals, 1 cup (possibly 2) in 5yrs....doesn't erase the past. </p>

</p>

Since he didn't win as the head coach in COL (him winning as an assistant means nothing)...and didn't win in STL - he is a terrible, over rated coach</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Trollin', trollin', trollin'</p>

Though PMX's head is swollen</p>

Keep that douche a trollin'</p>

Rawhide!</p>

</p>

:D</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Team looked really shitty in the 3rd protecting the lead</p>

</p>

And coming back from being down a goal...with his moronic line shuffling</p>

</p>

Remains the most over rated coach</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Great adjustment tonight switching the lines up. Kompon needs to be brought out back and shot though.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I continue to be baffled how a team with so much skill and star power continues to be so horrible on the PP... I'm not saying that's Q's fault or anyones really... i don't know who's fault it is, but it's bad. And don't say it doesn't matter because it does. I'm just happy they are able to win without it somehow but it does no good on my heart.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
It's harder and harder to score on the PP with the way teams shot block now</p>

</p>

Hawks had some good pressure after that PP as well..and gained ice/zone time a bit after it.  Helps puck possession/confidence as well</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
They tried that cross-crease pass at least 3 times last night on the PP, and it failed every time. It needs to be scratched and they need to stop forcing it.</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="199563" data-time="1370632694">
<div>

I continue to be baffled how a team with so much skill and star power continues to be so horrible on the PP... I'm not saying that's Q's fault or anyones really... i don't know who's fault it is, but it's bad. And don't say it doesn't matter because it does. I'm just happy they are able to win without it somehow but it does no good on my heart.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Really need a QB at the point of the PP. This team lacks that right now. The playoffs are not the right time to experiment but I would love to see Hammer get a chance.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Nick Leddy seems to do just fine up there.</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="199719" data-time="1370721562">
<div>

Nick Leddy seems to do just fine up there.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Agreed...................when grandpa Q allows him to.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Q continues to hold players/this team and organization back

The ayers continue to defy him with the great regular season and another trip to the finals

I wish they would stop listening to them on the pp as well

A great PP is needed to win the cup

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Oh, I know I am. :icon-biggrin:</p>

</p>

P.S. Does Crawford still suck?</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Does Kitchen's PK?</p>

</p>

PS A few of us had a good laugh at the "Q's the most over rated coach in NHL history" thread you started about 10min after the Hawks went down 3-1 to DET</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Actually it was "Most overrated coach ever". Obviously you've never heard of hyperbole.</p>

</p>

All the silly squabbling aside, Q has made all the right adjustments since game 4 in Detroit. Big test coming up though against Boston.</p>