Question about NFL Ticket on Youtube

napo55

Liked Posts:
I have Comcast cable and use Youtube that way. Will that work with the new NFL ticket on Youtube or will I need wi-fi or some other facilitator? Thanks in advance for the help.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Comcast has a app box for free you can plug in if you don't have a smart tv. If you have a smart tv and already have the youtube app, you still need to sign up for youtube tv(It costs money)

There is a special right now that of you already pay for youtube tv you can get the NFL ticket for 249.00. If you dont pay for youtube tv, it is 349.00 or 399.00(can't remember) That deal goes on until June 6th.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Thanks, but my question is whether you need wi-fi or if you can watch on regular Youtube from cable. .

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Thanks, but my question is whether you need wi-fi or if you can watch on regular Youtube from cable. .

You need wifi. Or watch on a cell phone? You could Hotspot your phones internet to a tablet.

Sounds like you don't have a smart tv?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You have to have youtubetv (not youtube) and to stream youtubetv you need wifi...

Can you please define what you mean by "regular YouTube from cable"?

yeah, I'm confused now too. He could mirror his cellphone to his tv. But if he did that, he would have wifi. And if he has wifi, not sure what the problem is???

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@PackersHome DMd me assuring me he wasn't PackerNation and that he wasn't interested in raping/boat.
Honestly, I don't think he is.

If I'm wrong, I am 100% impressed at how much he has swapped his posting style. Usually that's a dead giveaway.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes - You will just watch just as before - I don't have youtube TV but I believe if you purchase the NFL package they just add that privilege to your existing youtube account.