Question?

Scooter27

Liked Posts:
Who in their right mind thinks that any of these Qbs in the draft class are better than jay cutler?

We all seen what it can be like with a bad qb like jimmy clausen, and we all see now how supreme jay cutler is to your average QB.

This guy makes excellent throws downfield. and right now the problem is the play calling! Some of Those screens are horrid, and the play calling as a whole is overall way to conservative.

This guy is special, and if people don't realize that, then they are blind. This guy should QB The Bears for as long as He can play the position.. Believe me, you'll want him back when there's a rookie out there who can't sling the ball for shit.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Jay Cutler will never take a team to the super bowl. Rather than comparing him to bad QBs maybe you should be comparing him to the SB standard

Reactions: WCL

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im all for drafting his replacement but feel we have bigger needs early in this draft. If there is a good prospect available when we pick i sure won't be mad if we take him

Scooter27

Liked Posts:
Arron Rodgers and Tom Brady are the only two Qbs that anyone can say for sure are the elite QBs right now. There are plenty just playing average. WInning a Super Bowl right now is WAY more about a total team, with great defense and a QB who can make good throws which he can.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Arron Rodgers and Tom Brady are the only two Qbs that anyone can say for sure are the elite QBs right now. There are plenty just playing average. WInning a Super Bowl right now is WAY more about a total team, with great defense and a QB who can make good throws which he can.

I like this new, more knowledgeable Scoot.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Who in their right minds thinks that Cutler should be unleashed? Thinks that the play calling- being overly conservative- isn't exactly right for a QB whose pocket presence and ability to read through progressions is now and always has been limited? Who thinks that Gase camouflaging Cutlers weaknesses and the weaknesses of a mediocre (at best) offensive line is a bad thing?

jc456

Liked Posts:

I guess you haven't been on this forum before to make that statement. See in here Jay Cutler is the team. Defense doesn't stop a series, it's Cutlers fault for not getting a TD. When a punt return for a TD happens, it is Cutler's fault for not getting a first down. Following along? you're thread is cancer, it will draw in all the anti-Cutlers from the board. Have fun and watch.

Edit: BTW, Cutler is supposed to score a TD on every fnnnn drive or he is the problem

mecha

Liked Posts:
Who in their right minds thinks that Cutler should be unleashed? Thinks that the play calling- being overly conservative- isn't exactly right for a QB whose pocket presence and ability to read through progressions is now and always has been limited? Who thinks that Gase camouflaging Cutlers weaknesses and the weaknesses of a mediocre (at best) offensive line is a bad thing?

I think the offense has been doing their jobs. couple late scores on the defense and miscues earlier in the games has been bringing in the losses. I'm sure there's some kind of big picture strategy in play where they're trying to overcome his historical bad habits. shit might change eventually. all the criticisms you can throw at Cutler for not scoring 4 TDs a game and breaking off 400 yards with 75% completion at the end of the day he's not the reason they're losing.

maybe Gase is masking Cutler, but the rest of the team is being exposed for their weaknesses in a very bad way.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler will never take a team to the super bowl. Rather than comparing him to bad QBs maybe you should be comparing him to the SB standard

I respectfully disagree. Cutler isn't of the level of the Brady's, manning's, Rodgers, or Bree's but he's not too far behind. Cutler has never had any continuity around him as far as coaches, systems or players for that matter! He is more than capable of winning a Super Bowl if they had a good team around him and stayed within the same system for a while!! Outside of manning for this year all of the top echelon QB's on on this list in this era's game have had continuity and that's what wins! It allows you to develop talent anf maybe more importantly it creates depth on the team in case of injury! It's no miracle that Green Bay and the patriots are constantly churning out no names that play at star quality! The real proof in the pudding is when you see these players go on to sign for big money elsewhere - they rarely pay off in other systems! Ahhhh James jones ring a bell???

I hope he stays for the rest of his career which is more than likely maybe 3 more years and in that time I seriously doubt that someone can come in and do a better job!!

But that's just my two cents!

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
images

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A mod with a dislike bar would go a long way towards healing the wounds of us losing HHM
You still wounded over that shit, hamster? Eat some burritos and enjoy life!

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck it, I'm bringing back negs.

Eight negs for the shitty thread title and ten negs for the shitty thread.

tricky5544

Liked Posts:
Who in their right mind thinks that any of these Qbs in the draft class are better than jay cutler?

We all seen what it can be like with a bad qb like jimmy clausen, and we all see now how supreme jay cutler is to your average QB.

This guy makes excellent throws downfield. and right now the problem is the play calling! Some of Those screens are horrid, and the play calling as a whole is overall way to conservative.

This guy is special, and if people don't realize that, then they are blind. This guy should QB The Bears for as long as He can play the position.. Believe me, you'll want him back when there's a rookie out there who can't sling the ball for shit.

You make some very valid points, but calling Jay supreme is a bit much. I agree that the Bears should hold on to him until they can replace him with at least equal if not more talent. They can still draft a QB but keep Jay till the Rookie is ready. Further more the QB position really is not even in the top 15 of need for this team right now.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Like Eli Manning?

You talking about that guy that threw 6 TDs this past week and has been tearing it up this year?

Personally, being an Eagles fan, I've spent a lot of time hating Eli and making fun of him. At the end of the day he's a franchise QB who can come up big in the biggest game.

Reactions: WCL