Question?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You talking about that guy that threw 6 TDs this past week and has been tearing it up this year?

Personally, being an Eagles fan, I've spent a lot of time hating Eli and making fun of him. At the end of the day he's a franchise QB who can come up big in the biggest game.

Yes. That one.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
disliked gifs are the best.

Reactions: WCL

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
disliked gifs are the best.

2vlu1bs.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You still wounded over that shit, hamster? Eat some burritos and enjoy life!

But I miss him.... like the Sun misses the flower in the depths of winter

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I respectfully disagree. Cutler isn't of the level of the Brady's, manning's, Rodgers, or Bree's but he's not too far behind. !
Stopped reading after this Now GTFO

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Who in their right mind thinks that any of these Qbs in the draft class are better than jay cutler?

We all seen what it can be like with a bad qb like jimmy clausen, and we all see now how supreme jay cutler is to your average QB.

This guy makes excellent throws downfield. and right now the problem is the play calling! Some of Those screens are horrid, and the play calling as a whole is overall way to conservative.

This guy is special, and if people don't realize that, then they are blind. This guy should QB The Bears for as long as He can play the position.. Believe me, you'll want him back when there's a rookie out there who can't sling the ball for shit.

Yawn Yawn ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For being a bad mod?
You ain't see shit if you think I'm a bad mod.

What are your reasoning for that anyways? Because I haven't granted all your wishes?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You ain't see shit if you think I'm a bad mod.

What are your reasoning for that anyways? Because I haven't granted all your wishes?

Yes! No I'm just joking, I don't think you are too bad anyways but granting my mod wish would be great

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He's new, and that's where the comparison ends. He is, however, light years brighter than Guano, I'll give him that!
Doesn't take much.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I respectfully disagree. Cutler isn't of the level of the Brady's, manning's, Rodgers, or Bree's but he's not too far behind. Cutler has never had any continuity around him as far as coaches, systems or players for that matter! He is more than capable of winning a Super Bowl if they had a good team around him and stayed within the same system for a while!! Outside of manning for this year all of the top echelon QB's on on this list in this era's game have had continuity and that's what wins! It allows you to develop talent anf maybe more importantly it creates depth on the team in case of injury! It's no miracle that Green Bay and the patriots are constantly churning out no names that play at star quality! The real proof in the pudding is when you see these players go on to sign for big money elsewhere - they rarely pay off in other systems! Ahhhh James jones ring a bell???

I hope he stays for the rest of his career which is more than likely maybe 3 more years and in that time I seriously doubt that someone can come in and do a better job!!

But that's just my two cents!

LMFAO

Never heard that one before!!

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I respectfully disagree. Cutler isn't of the level of the Brady's, manning's, Rodgers, or Bree's but he's not too far behind. Cutler has never had any continuity around him as far as coaches, systems or players for that matter! He is more than capable of winning a Super Bowl if they had a good team around him and stayed within the same system for a while!! Outside of manning for this year all of the top echelon QB's on on this list in this era's game have had continuity and that's what wins! It allows you to develop talent anf maybe more importantly it creates depth on the team in case of injury! It's no miracle that Green Bay and the patriots are constantly churning out no names that play at star quality! The real proof in the pudding is when you see these players go on to sign for big money elsewhere - they rarely pay off in other systems! Ahhhh James jones ring a bell???

I hope he stays for the rest of his career which is more than likely maybe 3 more years and in that time I seriously doubt that someone can come in and do a better job!!

But that's just my two cents!

Yeah, the way you win is by drafting a quarterback and keeping him in a consistent system with a consistent coaching staff.

That's why it makes sense to trade for a QB, give him six different offensive coordinators, give him five different systems to learn and then hope that he turns it around when he's in his thirties. The way to win a Super Bowl is by committing to that guy for a few more years. Makes total sense.