Quick NBA Broadband question

fola

Liked Posts:
I'm moving to LA and thinking about investing in it (tonight). Does anyone know what they base the blackout restrictions on? I'm just worried that if I get it I wont be able to watch the bulls. I'm thinking its based off of IP addresses or something like that...hopefully.

Thanks guys

Kush77

Liked Posts:
fola wrote:
I'm moving to LA and thinking about investing in it (tonight). Does anyone know what they base the blackout restrictions on? I'm just worried that if I get it I wont be able to watch the bulls. I'm thinking its based off of IP addresses or something like that...hopefully.

Thanks guys

Once you're hooked up with your internet provider in LA you'll be able to watch Bulls games.

When I went to Ohio last year for a family thing I was able to get the Bulls game on my LP Broadband. But when I got back home to Illinois it was blacked out.

So you should have no worries. It's based on IP address and not credit card billing address.

fola

Liked Posts:
thanks Kush!

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i didnt like it. i was using it tonight thanks to the free preview. i was going to get it, but there is so much lag. also the games seem to stop for no apparent reason.

fola

Liked Posts:
pinkizdead wrote:
i didnt like it. i was using it tonight thanks to the free preview. i was going to get it, but there is so much lag. also the games seem to stop for no apparent reason.

What browser are you using? I was having the same issue with firefox. Once I moved over to IE it was perfect. Not quite HD but maybe 480p-ish.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i was using safari. i have a mac.