Quinn called out by lb coach

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Not exactly sure this is anything ground breaking. Quinn gets a stat sheet to look at. He's on the field and knows how much or how little attention he's getting.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Put Quinn on the Oline, maybe he can help us get more than 149 total yards in a game.

Why isn't someone on the offense calling out the dog shit offense.
They're brainwashing the fans. Keep calling out players on defense and having them act like them not scoring 2 defensive TDs is the reason they keep losing.

Keep the fans too dumb too know what good offense is.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
does anyone know why Quinn missed the first game?

My theory is:

He busted is ass off the offseason prior to last season because he was heading into a contract year, then had a great year
Then he got paid and because of COVID he wasn’t in the building working out
He got lazy and showed up to this years “camp” out of shape and wasn’t fit to play until week 2.
Now because he didn’t do shit in the offseason, he’s not able to be at the level he was last year

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Once again Pace outbid himself or his Special person alter ego Derrick.

no other team was giving this aging has been that kind of contract

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't even know what Quinn's number is or what he even looks like. Does he play? Brent Urban, Mingo and Mario Edwards show up much more often.

I lost track of players numbers (mostly) like 4 years ago. that's what I think of the Chicago Bears now.

Quinn, more like Queef.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here we go again. Beat on the defense and totally ignore the dumpster fire on the other side that did nothing but dug holes for the defense to play out of.