Raider fan kicking wisdom (no hate)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen can you please unban him for diversity's sake? CCS only has a few gay members, and that guy had MOXIE.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
even maytags are welcome here!

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I successfully avoided this thread until now. I'm not sure why I clicked in it, but now that I did I have so many questions...

1. Did Gruden make Raiders fans enjoy talking about penis so much or has that just always been their thing?
2. Who is Tyrell Williams and why did Mayock give him more money than Allen Robinson?
3. With all his talk about "deep throat", is Mike Glennon still on their roster?

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
All of you running your cum dumpsters makes the smell of cock breath coming through my computer screen unbearable. Yall are like the linda Lovelace's of NFL fans. HOLY SHIT, THE PHRASE "BEAR DOWN" MAKES SO MUCH GOD DAMN SENSE NOW. I guarantee the smartest person on here started out as a sperm cell that crawled out of his dad's asshole. If you spent more time watching football instead of tongue punching each others asshole you would probably......no, you would still be football Special person. I'm sick of bodying you cock smoking fluffers. I think it's time you go BEAR DOWN, AND PUT A MUZZLE ON THOSE COCK HOLSTERS YOU CALL MOUTHS

https://images.app.goo.gl/6PprSEL2nWfjVhFs8

Breaking news : the Raiders are leaving the state of California.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ibanned1212

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not to be mean, but you bears fans are like charmin...EXTRA SOFT. If I talked to anyone in the nation like I talked to you, I would have got my cap peeled back within 20 minutes
That's because your shit is weak here. We dig on each other much harder and with greater wit. In fact, it's my new affimation.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you guys couldn't tell that was BuddyRyan45, idk what to tell you lol.