legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Gruden slowjacked Rodgers on live television every time he broadcasted a game, didn’t even have to be the Packers. Of course he wants him.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I respect Carr & think he deserves to be somewhere better than the Raiders & Gruden's oddball ass. I'd feel for him if he went to GB, although not overly threatened as they have some roster holes they continue to not fill. Out of one frying pan, into another. ?‍♂️

and yeah, fuck Rodgers AND those spoiled cheesehead inbred braggarts up north. They deserve decades of ineptitude.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I kind of want this to keep going until Training camp, have Rodgers not even show up there. Bears fans, you know you want this to be real.

Or better yet, he shows up, just like Harden did.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
I kind of want this to keep going until Training camp, have Rodgers not even show up there. Bears fans, you know you want this to be real.

Or better yet, he shows up, just like Harden did.

Best case imo....show up and just start air mailing passes all over the field

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Best case imo....show up and just start air mailing passes all over the field
As much as I hate erin, there is no way he would do that. If he shows up he will give it his all.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers is just making them sweat. I believe there is close to zero percent chance that he doesn't play for the Packers this year.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I’d hate to be the QB that was traded for Rodgers if the Packers go that route. You’d never live up to the expectations.