Ram-It St Brown: Bears Fan Suck

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ram It St Brown says Bears fans suck and shits all over Bears draft picks.

Here’s to Ram-It St Brown blowing an ACL in training camp!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its very weird how a team and fanbase that have done nothing have gotten so cocky and obnoxious because they almost won the division.

That guy should compare how Bears crowds look during absolutely shit seasons vs how Detoilet does. Im old enough to remember Ford Field with 2000 fans all wearing paper bag masks.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Its very weird how a team and fanbase that have done nothing have gotten so cocky and obnoxious because they almost won the division.

That guy should compare how Bears crowds look during absolutely shit seasons vs how Detoilet does. Im old enough to remember Ford Field with 2000 fans all wearing paper bag masks.
They had a five game winning streak 1 time in 10 years if you can’t cheer for that you’re just a hater

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ram It St Brown says Bears fans suck and shits all over Bears draft picks.

Here’s to Ram-It St Brown blowing an ACL in training camp!

Eh I watched the podcast and it was funny. Just 2 brothers shooting the shit and yes he was just shit talking. He is just better at it than ESB who tried doing the same but is just low energy.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Eh I watched the podcast and it was funny. Just 2 brothers shooting the shit and yes he was just shit talking. He is just better at it than ESB who tried doing the same but is just low energy.
ESB is very low energy. But yes, this is all in jest

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm sure no one but the Lions fans had any clue who Amon was when he was filming them. And there is no context to who was on the clock, etc..

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
I went to the last game at the Silver dome, by half time all the Lions fans were gone. The thousands of Bears fans bid farewell to their shitty stadium with chants of "Detroit Sucks!" Good times.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I don't mind that. I'd love to see the Lions and Bears duking it out for the division year in and year out for a change, so getting some trash talking going could be fun and leading into that.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO at CCS Nancy's getting riled up over two brothers having some fun.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nancy numero uno