Ram-It St Brown: Bears Fan Suck

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well no shit…the draft is the Lions Super Bowl!

Can’t win in the regular season, so May as well cheer your ass off at the draft. Their year is about over. Time for the off-season and continuation of mediocrity.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Detroit fans…. “Lmao, Swift is soooo much better than Montgomery / Herbert. ‘23 is the year of Okudah !!! “
Detroit GM…. “ These guys fucking blow, ima hand Montgomery a bag, draft a 2nd string rb in the 1st and get whatever I can for “Swift to land on IR” and Ohbustah. “

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Its very weird how a team and fanbase that have done nothing have gotten so cocky and obnoxious because they almost won the division.

That guy should compare how Bears crowds look during absolutely shit seasons vs how Detoilet does. Im old enough to remember Ford Field with 2000 fans all wearing paper bag masks.
This happens with every team that goes from being lovable losers to good. They burn their goodwill almost immediately.

The difference is the Lions defintion of getting "good" was finishing one game over five hundred and eliminating a mediocre Packers team from the playoffs when the Lions were already eliminated the week before.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This happens with every team that goes from being lovable losers to good. They burn their goodwill almost immediately.

The difference is the Lions defintion of getting "good" was finishing one game over five hundred and eliminating a mediocre Packers team from the playoffs when the Lions were already eliminated the week before.
That team has had zero goodwill with me since they stood above an injured Kyle Orton yelling at him while he rolls around in pain. Crazy how a 0-16 team still manages to be unlikable. But their fans have always been obnoxious on Bears message boards. I'll cheer every injury for them.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
That team has had zero goodwill with me since they stood above an injured Kyle Orton yelling at him while he rolls around in pain. Crazy how a 0-16 team still manages to be unlikable. But their fans have always been obnoxious on Bears message boards. I'll cheer every injury for them.
It was the same thing with the Browns.

The only moribund franchise with lovable fans are the trailer park Jacksonville fans, and that's really only because of this guy

ies%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F006%2F350%2FJagsfan.jpg

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Its very weird how a team and fanbase that have done nothing have gotten so cocky and obnoxious because they almost won the division.

That guy should compare how Bears crowds look during absolutely shit seasons vs how Detoilet does. Im old enough to remember Ford Field with 2000 fans all wearing paper bag masks.
The Lions going 8-2 in their last 10 games last season was their first "Super Bowl win" since their previous QB won a Super Bowl. That's how low the fucking bar is in Detroit. So their dumb ass fans who have no idea what success is, think the Lions have arrived. I mean, good for them, but the Lions haven't proven shit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears have sucked in recent history, but their one claim to fame was "hey, at least we are not the Lions!!"
Now that the Lions are the better team, the panic is real.
God have mercy on your soul if you get swept by the Packers (again) with a Jordan Love lead team.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears have sucked in recent history, but thier one claim to fame was "hey, at least we are not the Lions!!"
God have mercy on your soul if you get swept by the Packers (again) with a Jorden Love lead team.
In recent history they have won a division title with a healthy Aaron Rodgers still around. But congrats on your 2nd favorite team almost winning one in your lifetime!
1683318155611.png

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

This is the upcoming Lions season, R.IP. Gordon Lightfoot

Washington

Liked Posts:
The Lions win over the Pack in GB after finding out they were eliminated from the playoffs earlier that day was epic. Just another great epic GB choke. I do think the Lions are the favorites in the North this year. I am thankful the Lions did not take Carter though and reached with both their #1s. Goff is still a bit of a question mark consistency wise but if he plays in '23 like he did in '22, the Lions should win the division.

That Lions fan does raise in an interesting point about how life will be here if the Pack sweep the Bears with Jordan Love. That could happen too. The Pack's roster is still better than the Bears' roster overall IMHO.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
In 08 my buddies parents took us to a Lions game on Thanksgiving. The tickets were $3 a piece ($2 less than our high school tickets) and the only people who showed up were the disabled kids they push around near the field (and tbh they didn't seem thrilled to be there)

Bust

Liked Posts:
That Lions fan does raise in an interesting point about how life will be here if the Pack sweep the Bears with Jordan Love. That could happen too. The Pack's roster is still better than the Bears' roster overall IMHO.

and the 49ers roster tops everyone in the nfc or maybe the whole nfl? Pro Bowlers and Game changers all across the board on offense. Alyuk, Deebo, Kittle, McCaffrey all topped off by 10x pro bowler Trent Williams up front doing his job.

YET . . . . all that amassed talent went down the shits when Purdy went down, lol. Got smoked by the Eagles 31-7

When It's all said and done, the new bears vs packers streak minus Rodgers is gonna come down to the individual careers of Jordan Love vs Justin Fields

Washington

Liked Posts:
Yeah, pretty hard to win a playoff game in the NFL playing a non-QB at QB. SF did get great mileage out of a 7th rd QB after their 2 other starters went down. QB play sure was part of that because Purdy did play much better than anyone could have expected. The better overall roster did not hurt.

Gunna be tough for any team to get past SF and PHI this year - unless injuries at QB happen.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears have sucked in recent history, but thier one claim to fame was "hey, at least we are not the Lions!!"
God have mercy on your soul if you get swept by the Packers (again) with a Jorden Love lead team.
*their
*Unnecessary use of commas
*Jordan Love-lead would be more proper but what you wrote would have been acceptable except you misspelled Jordan. The incorrect spelling of a minority’s name is a typical feature of a racist as you simply can’t be bothered by respecting different cultures and/or races.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
*their
*Unnecessary use of commas
*Jordan Love-lead would be more proper but what you wrote would have been acceptable except you misspelled Jordan. The incorrect spelling of a minority’s name is a typical feature of a racist as you simply can’t be bothered by respecting different cultures and/or races.
Gosh it's like you have a doctorate in @nc0gnet0 postology. Well done.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

What's sad is the Lions had a chance to take control of the division for the foreseable future but then they took a RB at 12 not named Bijan.

I hope you guys at least take advantage of your one year window and win a division title and one playoff game as Bears are poised to clearly overtake you in 2024 given all the draft capital and 100+ milliom in cap space.

But given it is the Lions would not be surprised if yall cant even win this year as Goff can turn into a pumpkin at any time.

Username

Liked Posts:
The Lions win over the Pack in GB after finding out they were eliminated from the playoffs earlier that day was epic. Just another great epic GB choke. I do think the Lions are the favorites in the North this year. I am thankful the Lions did not take Carter though and reached with both their #1s. Goff is still a bit of a question mark consistency wise but if he plays in '23 like he did in '22, the Lions should win the division.

Also the meatheads have forgotten just how bad the team was last year. This should wake them up.

Bust

Liked Posts:

Let the 20 td runningback walk only to pay more for Montgomery and waste 1st round draft capital at the same position?

like wtf