Rami The Sports Fan's Friends Uncle Died

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
frank it's really not funny to joke about someone dying. i'm fine with your satire usually but this just isn't ok.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
My roommate's daughter's boyfriend's dad's best friend's dog also died last week. It was a rough week.

I was gonna start a new thread (in the Cubs forum, because the dog's owner was a Cubs fan) but I didn't want to start any more trouble.

Rami, I feel your pain.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cliffnotes would be great for the uniformed/people that aren't gonna read this entire thread

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
It's a response to the elizabeth taylor thread. Rami pointed out that his friends uncle died, and he never made a thread about it. Unlike frank he posted about the fact that Elizabeth taylor died. Everyone's angry at frank for posting in the wrong forum. I'm completely indifferent towards it, and i'm surprised so many people give a damn.

Foucault pointed out that there is no real way to fight power forces. If you try mounting an opposition to power forces, it usually just empowers the force. I always thought he was just a cunt, but i'm starting to turn around on that idea. FBS and friends is a great example of that.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Cliffnotes would be great for the uniformed/people that aren't gonna read this entire thread

Yeah, sure.

Frank started a thread which has no basis with Rami as the target, because Rami pointed out that we have an off-topic section on this forum(in regards to the Elizabeth Taylor thread.)

I think pink is stoned.

And the other noteworthy part comes from a few people trying to explain Frank's personality, which had flattered him thanks to the added attention.

There, I saved you 10 minutes of your life.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, sure.

Frank started a thread which has no basis with Rami as the target, because Rami pointed out that we have an off-topic section on this forum(in regards to the Elizabeth Taylor thread.)

I think pink is stoned.

And the other noteworthy part comes from a few people trying to explain Frank's personality, which had flattered him thanks to the added attention.

Thanks
This seems like a Special person argument that has an easy solution: Both Rami and FBS can kiss and make up and move on.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Yeah, sure.

I think pink is stoned.

naw. my undergraduate degree was in philosophy. I graduated with distinction. I know a lot about it, so i tend to reference obscure philosophers. Martin Heidegger is my boy.

Also i was just pointing out that if you ignore Frank's nonsense threads, he's more apt stop posting them than if you constantly post about how absurd they are. FBSH is a person who talked about how amazing the WNBA was in effort to fuck with us for over a week. Seriously, does anyone think the wnba is entertaining? Seriously? I'd rather watch highschool basketball. he posts to stir things up at times. I don't think he's trying to be a troll though.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
naw. my undergraduate degree was in philosophy. I graduated with distinction. I know a lot about it, so i tend to reference obscure philosophers. Martin Heidegger is my boy.

Also i was just pointing out that if you ignore Frank's nonsense threads, he's more apt stop posting them than if you constantly post about how absurd they are. FBSH is a person who talked about how amazing the WNBA was in effort to fuck with us for over a week. Seriously, does anyone think the wnba is entertaining? Seriously? I'd rather watch highschool basketball. he posts to stir things up at times. I don't think he's trying to be a troll though.

I know his style of posters. I have been running forums for over 20 years, I have seen it all. I agree, just ignore this guy.
But that's not why I think you're stoned. You type like a stoner(which isn't meant as an insult, but it can be if you take it the wrong way.)

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
I know his style of posters. I have been running forums for over 20 years, I have seen it all. I agree, just ignore this guy.
But that's not why I think you're stoned. You type like a stoner(which isn't meant as an insult, but it can be if you take it the wrong way.)

Naw. I hate pot. I can't stand the stuff. I like drinking, but i only drink during the summer. Grad school is far too demanding.

I don't take it as insult. I type far too fast. I often omit entire words. Sometimes it seems as if my hands have a mind of their own.

Liked Posts:
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

How is your roommate doing?

My roommate's daughter's boyfriend's dad's best friend's dog also died last week. It was a rough week.

I was gonna start a new thread (in the Cubs forum, because the dog's owner was a Cubs fan) but I didn't want to start any more trouble.

Rami, I feel your pain.

Liked Posts:
Also i was just pointing out that if you ignore Frank's nonsense threads, he's more apt stop posting them than if you constantly post about how absurd they are. he posts to stir things up at times. I don't think he's trying to be a troll though.

He's right guys. It's a serious character flaw.

Liked Posts:
To this day I'm telling you that if you take a real, honest, objective, unbiased look at a WNBA game, I promise you it won't be as bad as you think it is and you'll recognize there's not a player in that league any guy on this forum could beat one on one.

While I prefer a high-flying, high-energy game above the rim and yes, waaaay above the rim in traffic...the womens game almost makes you appreciate the game more.

There are a lot less dunks but they handle the ball and shoot far better than their male counterparts comparatively speaking.

Liked Posts:
Standing offer for Rami to be my co-host from now on, on The Frank Breakfast-Styleham Show.

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being no interest and 10 being very interested) how interested are you in taking me up on that?