Rams -4.5 over the Bears

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You know that, huh? I know Ditka used to wish McMahon had the balls to say he wanted to play. Many of your more established QBs have little problem convincing their HC they can go. Now the thing is a HC may not think it's worth it if he doesn't think his QB is that important to the team's chance of winning.

And that is on the head coach. The point is the HC has the final say on who starts the game. You have absolutely no clue that Trubisky was not trying to convince them to start him.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You know that, huh? I know Ditka used to wish McMahon had the balls to say he wanted to play. Many of your more established QBs have little problem convincing their HC they can go. Now the thing is a HC may not think it's worth it if he doesn't think his QB is that important to the team's chance of winning.

I know that the same way you know they demanded to play. Stop with your bull shit narratives with no facts to back them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
And that is on the head coach. The point is the HC has the final say on who starts the game. You have absolutely no clue that Trubisky was not trying to convince them to start him.

Thank you.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
We should rest Tru until the SB. 110 percent like derrick rose.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can say, in the end, the HC has the final say but that final say is going to be based on the feedback he gets from the player and how irreplaceable he feels that player is. If a player complains a lot about the pain or isn't deemed to be all that important to securing a victory, the HC is going to likely sit him. If the player just toughs it out as if it doesn't bother him, the HC isn't gonna have much cause for concern to begin with.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
There are bigger morons that sound like broken records while nuthugging a pansy who gets sidelined by a bruise.

Your guy looked pretty impressive today though....not!

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
So again. You couldn’t provide 3 instances where QBs played through an injury “because they demanded to” I didn’t watch your Donovan video but in your rivers article it says he had surgery so he was obviously cleared.

Actually, with Rivers, it was the end of a Wild Card game if memory serves, and they lost, so he didn't have to worry about playing another month plus.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’m still hoping to take some easy money from Mr. Warrior Spirit.

swz01

Liked Posts:
We should rest Tru until the SB. 110 percent like derrick rose.

Yep, not worth it. Can't risk letting him take another hit. Just imagine if he bruised his other shoulder. Shit that might put him out next season too.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tim Tebow broke his leg in a high school game. Never missed a down.

[video=youtube;1tdHj9wJ37U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&v=1tdHj9wJ37U[/video]

Phillip Rivers tore his ACL continued to play.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/7222-afc-championship-philip-rivers-played-with-torn-acl

Donovan McNabb played on a broken ankle

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-netwo.../Top-Ten-Gutsiest-Performances-Donovan-McNabb

Last but not least, Jay Cutler. He played years with the diabetes. He could have lost a toe. But, he got up every morning. Pounded a stack pancakes and a pound of sausage links. Chain smoked a couple of cigs and got his ass back there.

Umm, yeah. Jay Cutler 2011 NFC Championship game. He tapped out. It was pretty lame too.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Thinking this will be a very difficult game for Trubiskus. Guessing the Rams win by double digits. Hope I'm wrong.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Yep, not worth it. Can't risk letting him take another hit. Just imagine if he bruised his other shoulder. Shit that might put him out next season too.

Bears gave up a lot to get Mitch, it would make a lot of sense to rest him the rest of the season at this point. Possibly a 2020 return if the bruise is healed and if not, you can always shoot for the 2021 season just be sure.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To be fair, he could have played if it didn’t throw off his blood sugar so much.
A shot of insulin and he would have been fine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Do you know how the basis for Vegas lines are placed? Home teams are immediately given 2 to 3 points for home field advantage.

They are ultimately based on the betting. Vegas wants even money on both sides.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
So if they typically give 3 points standard to the home team, we would be 10 point dogs in LA. Yikes.