Rams Boards: CCS Officially on Blast (Defcon 10Gawd Edition)

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This fucking guy

WTF? These Bears fans are beyond Patriot/Cowboy fan ignorant?

The Bears D is so great? Your D is going to dominate us?
Against the freaking Lions on 11/11 the lions put 22 up on you and on 11/22 the Lions put up 16 freaking points! We just played the Lions and they put up 16 points on us??? Are they freaking ignorant, dumb asf, or clueless???

IT'S NOT 1985 YOU FUCKS!

I pray you come to LA for the playoffs so we can avenge that 1985 Championship game.

Your about to see what a REAL NFL DEFENSIVE MVP LOOKS LIKE Sunday night.

Don't confuse the two.

https://ramsondemand.com/threads/what-bears-fans-are-saying.56569/page-6#post-1151516

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
I’m happy for them and their team’s success. It doesn’t seem like it has gone to their heads at all.

swz01

Liked Posts:
What's funny is over on one of the Rams boards a lot of them are picking scores 31-10 to beat us, kinda like a lot over here did against the Dolphins and Giants. It'd be hilarious if the Rams overlook this game.

I don't think they will. The Bears are the best team left on their schedule by a long shot.

JPPT1974

May Day and Spring Fever!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Cincinnati Reds
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Oklahoma City Thunder
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. Washington Capitals
  1. Howard Bison
Mitch wants to be back for this game. And really it seems he has been looking forward to it big time!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm kind of surprised with how much respect the bears are getting.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
7. I don't like the Bears. I don't like their name. I don't like their players. I don't like the stupid 'C' on their helmets. I don't like their coaches and I don't like their uniforms. I don't hate them, as my hate is only reserved for the Patriots and no other team. I hope this post ends up in a Bears forum!

This is what someone would say right after they found out their wife was banging the pool boy, and they've finally decided that they're done raging and can focus on something else. So they sit down at their computer and go to the LA Rams fan forum and write that. Then they Google, "how to get away with murder"

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

34 year old talking about the 85 Bears and revenge, LOL. Too much anger and butt hurt for a young dude. Definitely not LA chill. Probably forgot to meditate, ate some gluten or skipped his detox tea.

Close to that entire fanbase was absolutely positive that Goff was a total bust and wasted pic in 2016. Many of those same guys are now talking about scoring 40 points on us.

They've got a well designed O to keep him clean and D's guessing with Gurley but if Goff takes a few good shots, he'll flinch and not keep coming like Mitch. We'll see more Shaheen this game and he and Burton should have some nice gains.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
34 year old talking about the 85 Bears and revenge, LOL. Too much anger and butt hurt for a young dude. Definitely not LA chill. Probably forgot to meditate, ate some gluten or skipped his detox tea.

Close to that entire fanbase was absolutely positive that Goff was a total bust and wasted pic in 2016. Many of those same guys are now talking about scoring 40 points on us.

They've got a well designed O to keep him clean and D's guessing with Gurley but if Goff takes a few good shots, he'll flinch and not keep coming like Mitch. We'll see more Shaheen this game and he and Burton should have some nice gains.

The Rams have some good defensive pieces, but some teams have scored on them, for example the Seahawks have put up 31 points in both games against them, unfortunately the Rams put up more points. Both games were close with less than a touchdown being the margin.

If you believe that both our offense and defense is better than the Seahawks, then we should have a chance at winning this game.

The Vikings also put up 31 points and lost by only 1 TD.

While I do expect a loss, there is plenty of reason to think that it can be a close game, or even an upset, and mainly because we are playing at home.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't expect a loss but I don't expect a win either. I just want to see a good game.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
McMannon was probably better.

That guy is a Rams fan but he def calls into the Score.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
If you believe that both our offense and defense is better than the Seahawks, then we should have a chance at winning this game.

The Bears are 3 plays from being 11-1. If they play a relatively mistake free game they have a great shot to win. If they start putting the ball on the ground 7 times again, they'll lose big. They cannot make the same mistakes they've made in their losses against a team like the Rams. If they do, the Rams will put up 30+. Our offense is much better with Mitch running it, but not good enough to win a shootout against the Rams.

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Rams lose, their fan base needs to be on suicide watch!

poolboy

Liked Posts:
This is what someone would say right after they found out their wife was banging the pool boy, and they've finally decided that they're done raging and can focus on something else. So they sit down at their computer and go to the LA Rams fan forum and write that. Then they Google, "how to get away with murder"

I gotta make a livin' somehow.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
If the Rams lose, their fan base needs to be on suicide watch!

Lol who are kidding? they'd just go watch Lakers game or do something else. Sports is entertainment. Losing is not entertaining.
Bandwagon fans are actually the smartest fans.They don't waste their time watching or spending money on losers.

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
I think BigAL might go register a account over there............