Rams giving Bradford permission to seek trade

BearDownUnder

Liked Posts:
You think Fox will have any interest in him? He'll be a high risk with the injuries and not sure he's an upgrade from Cutler

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I don't see how that sentence makes any sense.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What? Rams can't find anyone to trade for him so they want him to find someone who will take him?

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Trade, as in someone giving something of real value for him???

Sam Bradford right?

There isn't some speedy corner with ball skills named Bradford I am not aware of on the Rams roster, right?

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Isn't his contract some ridiculous number? Can't have two below average QB's eating up half the salary cap.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Sam Bradford's salary and injury history are certainly concerns/problems.

But he is way better than Jake Locker.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't see how that sentence makes any sense.
Lol. Apparently Sam Bradford is going to make the trade himself. I thought this shit was reserved for Player GM LeBron James.

Old Dirty Curtis

Old Slob
Donator
Liked Posts:
When cutler throws the ball I cringe. When Bradford throws the ball my butt hole puckers. I prefer cringe over pucker.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The guy has a hard time taking hits, so that by itself should rule him out ...

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trade for an injury-plagued, overpaid qb who is about to be cut and can be had on a cheap one year prove-it deal? I'm all in! Oh, but wait, it seems the Rams never said he was being shopped anyway. Maybe if we sweeten the offer with four firsts and throw in Kyle Long we can get them to reconsider!

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5161/sam-bradford

Rams GM Les Snead shot down a report that said Sam Bradford has permission to seek a trade, saying "deleting" Bradford from the roster is "not the answer."
Prior to Snead taking the podium at the NFL Combine, CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reported the Rams gave Bradford's agent permission to seek a trade. When asked about the report, Snead basically said Bradford will be coming to camp with the Rams, though he did mention the two sides have started talks about possibly restructuring Bradford's contract. Unless the Rams can land either Marcus Mariota or Jameis Winston (unlikely), Bradford is their best option. Feb 18 - 2:54 PM

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
I'm shocked that a Jason La Canfora report was wrong.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
He actually plays not too bad, however he can't stay healthy though.

That's the thing with Bradford, his play actually hasn't been that bad. If I were to base a decision on replacing Cutler with Bradford solely on play alone, I could at least justify this move. But Bradford has such a shaky injury history he just isn't worth the risk. Always felt bad for Bradford, everytime he would show promise, he would end up getting injured.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Sam Bradford is at least serviceable. He just needs to get away from the injuries. The Rams should let him finish his contract instead of making another hole in the depth chart. They can still draft a quarterback later but they should address the offensive line in the first round. Maybe in the 2nd round or later just so they have depth and a backup plan but they can also draft a wide out in rounds 2-3.

In 2013 he played pretty well and had 14 touchdown passes to 4 interceptions half way through the season before he got hurt.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He's made of glass, just like Locker. Talented, but he might be dead if he played with our OL over the course of Cutler's stay.