rams intetested in foles, one less team that we could trade cutler to

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there really a team out there that would want him? I think we are going to be stuck watching him play under centre next year.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
If that opens up the opportunity to snag Austin Davis that sounds good.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is there really a team out there that would want him? I think we are going to be stuck watching him play under centre next year.

next two years you mean

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gave up hope on trading cutler when Trestman was hired by the Ravens.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
who plays quarterback if we trade cutler?..i mean i'm sure the next quarterback the bears get is a sure pick hall of famer...any of them will do

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
Bills, Rams, Jets, Texans, Eagles, Redskins, Browns, Bucs, Titans are all teams that need a starting QB. And you could legitmently see the 49ers, Bengals, and Cardinals looking to change up their QB situation as well. Lots a teams are looking or should be looking for a QB and most won`t find an answer this year. For the right price the Bears could move Cutler easy if they desire but getting a quality replacement won`t be a cake walk either.

I`d be happy to give Glennon a shot. Would trade for Mettenberger in a heart beat. The free agent combine could get really interesting when It comes to QBs too.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
who plays quarterback if we trade cutler?..i mean i'm sure the next quarterback the bears get is a sure pick hall of famer...any of them will do

We need to get rid of your dad, sorry. We already know we aren't winning a superbowl with him so you move on. Your right, his replacement might not be the guy. But maybe the next guy will be so you will be closer to winning a ship by moving on now. We already know whoever Cutler's replacement will be will be a ton cheaper.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lots of teams can upgrade their QB position with Cutty, but will not because of his contract. We would have to eat a good amount of it for someone to take him off our hands

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
I bet there's some good idea's in the Jay Cutler Forum.

Reactions: DC

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we could get him cheap, he'd be an awesome low risk/high reward signing.

High reward, maybe. Low, risk? The guy can't play five minutes without a season-ending injury.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler isn't going anywhere he will be starting next year but we will see an offense that's focus is the run game which is a good thing for the bears and for cutler