1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
For me it’s:

1. Williams
2. Maye - I looked back at 2022 and that made a big difference for me.
3. Daniels - I actually think he’s going to have a rough ride in the NFL. His frame is not ready unless he radically changes his approach to the game.
4. JJ - He needs to sit and learn but he has the intangibles to be a solid NFL starter. I don’t think he’ll ever be exceptional.
5. Penix Jr. - Without the injury history, he’d be number 3 for me. From a clean pocket, he’s deadly accurate.
6. Nix (Rattler was right on his heels)

Special mention:

Joe Milton - Holy shit, that arm!

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
For me it’s:

1. Williams
3. Daniels - I actually think he’s going to have a rough ride in the NFL. His frame is not ready unless he radically changes his approach to the game.
4. JJ - He needs to sit and learn but he has the intangibles to be a solid NFL starter. I don’t think he’ll ever be exceptional.
5. Penix Jr. - Without the injury history, he’d be number 3 for me. From a clean pocket, he’s deadly accurate.

Special mention:

1. Williams
2. Maye
3. Daniels
4. Nix
5. Penix
6. JJ

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Been waiting to provide my expert opinion

Cw
Jj
Penix
Maye
Daniels

I haven't really watched any others so ill stop at 5. I really dont like this class outside if williams. Daniels and maye i am just lost on what people are seeing. Accuracy all over the place among other things. Penix has the injuries and there’s something about his release i hate. There’s like a pause or hitch- maybe i just have some recent ptsd with that.

Mccarthy at 2 by default i guess. I dont think he will be great but could end up an average/solid starter.

And there is my expert football opinion and DEEP breakdown (mahomes was my guy in 2017 so you know i’m right. Forget about me wanting to draft jamal adams and grabbing jimmy g and then drafting brad kaaya in the 2nd or 3rd though)

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1.) CW
2.) Dylan
3.) Dylan
4.) Dylan
5.) Dylan
6.) Dylan

Why? Because he spits hot fire!!
1711636931506.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who cares what the rest of the QB's are ranked?

Maye is mole eyes jr.

Jayden Daniels will get broken in half the first hit he takes in the NFL

JJ Mcfarty will go to the Chargers and end up throwing the ball 5 times a game

Penix, his knees will fall off before he takes his first snap in the NFL

Bo Nix is already eligible for social security since he's old AF

cubsforlife

Liked Posts:
1. Williams
1b. Penix Jr. (Yes, I think he is that good. I drop him lower due to previous injuries.)
2. Daniels
3. JJ
4. Maye
5. Nix

Haven't watched tape on Rattler yet, but if I like him it won't be hard to drop Maye and Nix a spot on my list.

I think Williams and Penix have a solid chance to be special. Both should be good at least, injuries aside (Penix has the biggest concern of all for injuries).

Daniels has a lower chance to be special, but still a chance. I think there's a solid chance he's a good qb if he doesn't break in half in the NFL. I think he will be a starter level talent.

JJ I think might be a game manager who has a bit of a threat to take his game a notch above. Like your Alex Smith level of talent.

Maye, boom or bust prospect to me. But more bust than boom. Has a lot of things to work and improve before the talks of reaching his potential can happen. For me, the biggest turnoff is his accuracy. He misses way to many easy throws. The games I watched, those easy throws he missed weren't even close.

Nix at the very least is your smart, game managing backup. Could be one of the best backups, spot starters. There's just nothing that excites me beyond that. I don't see great potential, don't see a consistent top half of the league qb. I think his ceiling is a middling starter at best, with a high floor of a good backup.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
For me it’s:

1. Williams

Special mention:

Can't disagree, though the gap between Williams and the rest is huge in my opinion.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
is this "rating" based on who will have the best rookie year, or who will have the best carreer?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For me it’s:

1. Williams

Special mention:

Williams,Daniels, Penix,Sanders Nix and Mccarthy

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Williams
JJ
Daniels

The rest are out of the league or backups by year 5