Ravens sign another former Bears player

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what the Ravens thought. However.....In terms of Getsy's play design.......
My first thought is at times, his pass plays took to long too develop, hence stressing the OL in terms of sustained pass pro.

But, you make a interesting postulation.(y) I hadn't thought about . How did you specifically see Getsy's play design causing Mustipher to struggle? And what would u have done to help Mustipher?

Here's a interesting note from the article......."Mustipher was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Bears in 2019 as he had connections to the Bears then offensive line coach Harry Heistand, who had recruited Musipher to Notre Dame."

The current Bear OL coach is Chris Morgan

Chris Morgan enters his second season as the offensive line coach for the Bears in 2023. Morgan enters his 24th year of coaching with each of the last 15 coming in the National Football League.
Is this one Mississippi?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm not sure what the Ravens thought. However.....In terms of Getsy's play design.......
My first thought is at times, his pass plays took to long too develop, hence stressing the OL in terms of sustained pass pro.

But, you make a interesting postulation.(y) I hadn't thought about . How did you specifically see Getsy's play design causing Mustipher to struggle? And what would u have done to help Mustipher?

Here's a interesting note from the article......."Mustipher was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Bears in 2019 as he had connections to the Bears then offensive line coach Harry Heistand, who had recruited Musipher to Notre Dame."

Chris Morgan enters his second season as the offensive line coach for the Bears in 2023. Morgan enters his 24th year of coaching with each of the last 15 coming in the National Football League.

Is this one Mississippi?

1-1000, 2-1000.... from the snap ( the players don't do this, It's a outside coaching measurement of time in the pocket) Any thoughts on what could've been done to help Mustipher?

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
From the ball starting to move up or from the time it hits the qbs hand?
1-1000, 2-1000.... from the snap ( the players don't do this, It's a outside coaching measurement of time in the pocket) Any thoughts on what could've been done to help Mustipher?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
>>>6

R&S said:

>>>24
R&S said:

Do you think that's an old school approach?