Rd 1,2,3

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
that's fine if you feel that way. IMO he has great hands and feet and that translates to the NFL. the only real knock anyone comes up with for him is his weight. so if he adds 10 - 15 pounds he will be a stud OLB in the NFL. course at Nebraska on film he holds up well against offensive linemen in the run game for the most part even playing at 235 - 240 pounds

Gregory has grown on me throughout the process a ton. Not only is he the longest of the top prospects but he uses his length better than the rest. I see a lot of natural power in his hands and great bend around the corner and exceptional closing speed.

He could be used like Aldon Smith was as a rookie where he comes in strictly to rush the passer but I think he can set the edge enough as a rookie to get even more snaps out of him. The weight will come with time as an NFL diet/weight-room does wonders for adding quality weight.

Liked Posts:
Gregory has grown on me throughout the process a ton. Not only is he the longest of the top prospects but he uses his length better than the rest. I see a lot of natural power in his hands and great bend around the corner and exceptional closing speed.

He could be used like Aldon Smith was as a rookie where he comes in strictly to rush the passer but I think he can set the edge enough as a rookie to get even more snaps out of him. The weight will come with time as an NFL diet/weight-room does wonders for adding quality weight.

I'm starting to believe that because of Fangio, if we take defensive player at 7 he will turn out to be a solid pro and very possibly an elite pro. I trust him that much. If Gregory is that guy, I'm on board.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yeah, I remember him playing G with the Bears, but I think he was the backup to Olin as well.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I remember him playing G with the Bears, but I think he was the backup to Olin as well.

He started 16 games one season at guard, so in my mind that's what he was.

Olin was the last pure center we drafted.