Homer:
"Cutler Won!"

Realist:
"Bears Won!"
____

Homer:
"Cutler HAD A GREAT GAME!!!"

Realist:
"Cutler had a decent game overall. He (as usual) put us behind by not protecting the ball (sack was not his fault, not protecting was). He Kinda sucked for 3 quarters. Then really played well in the 4th - props. And he also got a lot of help on a phantom PI call".

----

Homer:
"Cutler is a leader".

Realist:
"Fox is the leader of this team. Players are playing hard for him - including Jay. "
____

Homer:
Our Offense is clicking- We just beat the Chiefs!!!

Realist:
We put up the least amount of points on them so far this year. Teams were averaging 32 against them - we scored 18.

---

Homer:
"Cutler won that game for us"

Realist:
The Bears D held the Chiefs to 2 scores all day. We're the first team to only score 18 or less against the Chiefs and win since 2012. Cutler had a great 4th quarter. But the D (as thin as it was) was on the whole game."

---

Homer:
"Our Oline sucked - Cutler was running for his life".

Realist:
"Cutler definitely had some solid pocket presence - It was great to see - and Grasu definitely struggled early. But both he and the rest of the Oline really stepped up yesterday. Especially in the 2nd half".

----

Homer:
"Cutler has turned a corner and is about to break out."

Realist:
"10 years... We've seen this movie before. He has had good games before and always follows them up with a bad one or 6. While we all hope he keeps this up as Winning is what it is all about as a real Bears fan, we know whats coming. Maybe we should trade him when his value is high - always sell the peak."

---

Homer:
"Cutler is the best QB we have."

Realist:
"Duh.... No one ever said Clausen was better. Stop strawing anyone ever did."

----

Homer:
"Cutler played great!!! I love him!!! I'm so happy for him!!! I hope he does well next week!!!"

Realist:
"The Team won!! I am a Bears fan and love when we win!!! I'm happy this team is now turning it around!! I hope the Bears keep winning"

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Those are all too anti Cutler, and I am not a fan boy.

Can't we just enjoy a win and Cutler playing well late in the game?

Why does everything need to be a battle over Cutler?

He led to big TD driver to win the game, let's just tip our hats and enjoy that he did it.

Can't we celebrate improvement and winning a game no one picked us to win without stating it to death?

God, we all know this is not a Super Bowl team, but they are playing above their talent level and after last season with the quitters everyone can shove their stats.

Can't we just be happy that we are not the laughing stock of the NFL again?

Instead we need to nitpick every part of the team.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't get it

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Those are all too anti Cutler, and I am not a fan boy.

Can't we just enjoy a win and Cutler playing well late in the game?

Why does everything need to be a battle over Cutler?

He led to big TD driver to win the game, let's just tip our hats and enjoy that he did it.

Can't we celebrate improvement and winning a game no one picked us to win without stating it to death?

God, we all know this is not a Super Bowl team, but they are playing above their talent level and after last season with the quitters everyone can shove their stats.

Can't we just be happy that we are not the laughing stock of the NFL again?

Instead we need to nitpick every part of the team.

It was not anti Cutler.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Every Homer response was pretty much about Cutler.

He played well, he led drives to win the game, and I will save my critiscims and issues with him for when he does not play well.

I can admit he played well without being a homer.

Quote even one anti-cutler thought.

In fact. I gave him props in almost every one.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When you get hit shortly after the snap by both DTs I don't blame the QB for the sack or the fumble.

He want be lose with the ball he was getting crushed before he could get it into his hands.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Shouldn't this be in the Cutler forum?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
When you get hit shortly after the snap by both DTs I don't blame the QB for the sack or the fumble.

He want be lose with the ball he was getting crushed before he could get it into his hands.

I disagree. Watch the play. He actually was looking downfield.

I don't blame him for the sack. Said so in the post. The drop of the ball?? Watch it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Homer:
"Cutler Won!"

Realist:
"Bears Won!"
____

Homer:
"Cutler HAD A GREAT GAME!!!"

Realist:
"Cutler had a decent game overall. He (as usual) put us behind by not protecting the ball (sack was not his fault, not protecting was). He Kinda sucked for 3 quarters. Then really played well in the 4th - props. And he also got a lot of help on a phantom PI call".

----

Homer:
"Cutler is a leader".

Realist:
"Fox is the leader of this team. Players are playing hard for him - including Jay. "
____

Homer:
Our Offense is clicking- We just beat the Chiefs!!!

Realist:
We put up the least amount of points on them so far this year. Teams were averaging 32 against them - we scored 18.

---

Homer:
"Cutler won that game for us"

Realist:
The Bears D held the Chiefs to 2 scores all day. We're the first team to only score 18 or less against the Chiefs and win since 2012. Cutler had a great 4th quarter. But the D (as thin as it was) was on the whole game."

---

Homer:
"Our Oline sucked - Cutler was running for his life".

Realist:
"Cutler definitely had some solid pocket presence - It was great to see - and Grasu definitely struggled early. But both he and the rest of the Oline really stepped up yesterday. Especially in the 2nd half".

----

Homer:
"Cutler has turned a corner and is about to break out."

Realist:
"10 years... We've seen this movie before. He has had good games before and always follows them up with a bad one or 6. While we all hope he keeps this up as Winning is what it is all about as a real Bears fan, we know whats coming. Maybe we should trade him when his value is high - always sell the peak."

---

Homer:
"Cutler is the best QB we have."

Realist:
"Duh.... No one ever said Clausen was better. Stop strawing anyone ever did."

----

Homer:
"Cutler played great!!! I love him!!! I'm so happy for him!!! I hope he does well next week!!!"

Realist:
"The Team won!! I am a Bears fan and love when we win!!! I'm happy this team is now turning it around!! I hope the Bears keep winning"
Which side are you on? I'll go opposite.

Thibetanus

Liked Posts:
Mango, you should just give it a rest and enjoy the entertaining game and cool come behind victory. Stop trying to grab attention with your attempt to be clever by equating any acknowledgement of Cutler playing well with homerism. Nobody likes a guy who thinks he's smarter than everyone else and tries to prove it every chance he gets.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Mango, you should just give it a rest and enjoy the entertaining game and cool come behind victory. Stop trying to grab attention with your attempt to be clever by equating any acknowledgement of Cutler playing well with homerism. Nobody likes a guy who thinks he's smarter than everyone else and tries to prove it every chance he gets.

I enjoyed that win more than anyone I know. I think if you read the post, you would have gotten that...