Refs love them some green bay

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is interesting is that Dallas nor GB should be playing for the conference championship. Both of them were aided by terrible calls by the officiating crews. Now I hate Detroit as much as anyone but they deserved a shot at Green Bay not dalls.

Can't argue with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
What is interesting is that Dallas nor GB should be playing for the conference championship. Both of them were aided by terrible calls by the officiating crews. Now I hate Detroit as much as anyone but they deserved a shot at Green Bay not dalls.

The Lions would have have played @ Seattle

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, great show.

I have a couple questions.

1) Do people really think there is a conspiracy in the NFL that da Packers get all da calls?
2) Does BearsBud know how to ride a Harley?

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

JPPT1974

May Day and Spring Fever!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Cincinnati Reds
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Oklahoma City Thunder
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. Washington Capitals
  1. Howard Bison
Really it looked like Dez got it. But really the Cowboys got robbed big time over that call. That could had won the Cowboys the game. But really the refs messed that up.

Notso

Liked Posts:
And then there's this...

10407646_868144223236928_4954954278441008479_n.jpg

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, great show.

1) Do people really think there is a conspiracy in the NFL that da Packers get all da calls?

I sure do..But I need help

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, great show.

Reported for attacking a personal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, because that conversation actually happened.

Another genius rears it's misshapen head.

You don't actually think I'm serious do you? I guess Packers "fans" don't know what sarcasm is.

Notso

Liked Posts:
You don't actually think I'm serious do you? I guess Packers "fans" don't know what sarcasm is.

Wait... THIS genius feels the need to point out his sarcasm because he can't detect my sarcasm? Sweet little baby Jeebus, what did they do to this child? Throw him down on his head instead of the customary dropping him on his head?

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
clear as day no catch to me. good thing i'm a great rule book mind

part 2 of this post: fuck the cowboys

Dchicago

Liked Posts:
Call was a clearly a horrible one. Bryant clear as day made a "football move". If that's not a football move what is? How that is an incomplete pass but the Cobb pass is complete is mind boggling.

It also still boggles my mind why Packers fans continue to come in here to talk trash. Does it make you feel that good about of yourselves? I always love what Packer Fan says "well, I've been here for 15 years doncha know". I get banned for 3 days for a little trash talking in the Sox forum but none of these fuckers sans Erinitout get banned for constant trolling.

You hit the nail on the head in your first paragraph. Everyone is so focused- still- on the Dez catch, not a catch...but there were so many other bad calls before that. Cobb was one of them.