Reinsdorf reason Bulls never get Free Agents?

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
This may be premature, the Bulls could still get Lebron but it looks like they won't be getting either Wade or Lebron. Looks like 2000 all over again! This time however, the Bulls had the best core of all the teams with space. Chicago, LA and New York are by far the biggest cities in the U.S. There is no reason why Chicago never gets any free agents, so it has to be all of the stupid demands and money decisions that Reinsdorf makes rt? I liked that they told Lebron he can't have his friends run the team, but it seems to me they gave him a deadline or acted like they didn't really want or need him, why hasn't Boozer signed. And Toronto actually came to an agreement with Cleveland for Bosh but not the Bulls. I didn't wanna give up Noah, but Deng and Gibson are better than anyone on Cleveland but yet reports said that Toronto didn't like our sign and trade agreement. Who knows.

This time we can't blame it on not having enough cap space, or the best team. Was it the GM? I don't think that Forman could have done much to make that bad of an impression. I think it has to do with Reinsdorf never paying out the dough. Why didn't he trade for Pau Gasol? You don't think Lebron and Wade remember that? If he only cares about Baseball then he should sell the Bulls and go hang out with Ozzy and old men who like baseball and then we can move on.

The Bulls better anounce that they have signed Carlos Boozer today or they will definately miss out on Lebron. He is making his decision tomorrow at 9pm so the Bulls have to get Boozer by then or they won't get anyone but Mike Miller. Oh I bet they can't even get him.
So I now expect the Knicks to sign Lebron.

Very disapointed Bulls fan living in NY.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man, just get free agency done with already, I'm sick of all the rumors and the supposed success and the supposed failure. I believe nothing until I hear it from the players themselves.

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
Yah this is crazy but the Bulls can't even get a verbal agreement and they have to have another big man in place before Lebron would sign in Chicago, that's almost fact. Boozer and Miller would be a huge upgrade over Salmons and Hinrich. I just want 2 players better than those guys and I'll be happy. I just have a bad feeling.

Oh and having Gordon instead of Deng right now might be better as well, all these FA's seem to be talking about having shooting around them, and the Bulls let one of the best walk. It just all seems to come back to Reinsdorf.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hendu0520 wrote:
Yah this is crazy but the Bulls can't even get a verbal agreement and they have to have another big man in place before Lebron would sign in Chicago, that's almost fact. Boozer and Miller would be a huge upgrade over Salmons and Hinrich. I just want 2 players better than those guys and I'll be happy. I just have a bad feeling.

Oh and having Gordon instead of Deng right now might be better as well, all these FA's seem to be talking about having shooting around them, and the Bulls let one of the best walk. It just all seems to come back to Reinsdorf.
I swear if that leads to some comment about how no one would come here because of BG not being here, I'm going to flip. Want shooting? Go get Korver or something.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
dude, no chance lebron goes to NYC. i think you're starting to be brainwashed by the media in NYC. IMO it's cleveland or chicago. that's it.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
IMO that shouldn't be a problem. expect that today or tomorrow.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope it isnt. But we just need to pull the trigger quick.

ramblingrose33

Liked Posts:
I don't see LeBron wanting to team up with Boozer. Why would he? He was already screwed by Boozer in the past, why would he rejoin him? I think LeBron is a Knick and we're stuck either overpaying for Boozer looking at Jefferson or maybe the Phoenix Lopez brother or something via trade.