Remydat's Final Mock Draft

Monster

Liked Posts:
Well done Remy.... that will do Sir!

Very happy this morning... except for the headache.

cdubz11

Liked Posts:
11- Justin Fields - Predicated on the idea that Niners go Lance or Jones (hopefully Jones) and that no team jumps higher than 11 (looking at you Pats) for a QB. I think there is enough talent at other positions with OL, WRs and Pitts that the teams in the top 10 may not be too found of the idea of trading out of the top 10. Fields seems to be dropping some but he is a Newton-Wilson hybrid IMO and worth the gamble. As it is only 9 spots, able to get the Giants pick for a first and 3rd next year similar to the trade for Mahomes and Watson.

52 - Dillion Radunz - Think he has the ability to play RT or LT so likely to start his career on the right side before eventually replacing Leno on the left.

83 - Benjamin St-Justle - Big corner at 6-3 and over 200 pounds that gives the Bears 2 guys that can press and get physical with WRs on the outside.

164 -Josh Palmer - Nagy adds more speed to the O with a guy that has good size, ball skills and can get vertical.

204 - Jonathan Cooper - Edge guy from OSU which produces a lot of good edge players. Can be a rotational piece and then hopefully supplant Quinn after this year.

208 - Simi Fehoko - 6-4 and 230 with 4.37 speed, he can operate as a big slot WR and/or add a bit of weight and grow into a Trey Burton move TE.

221 - Josh Ball - Developmental Tackle prospect who could develop into the RT of the future once Radunz moves to LT.

228 - Avery Williams - Potential slot CB to eventually play the Skrine roll.

what a prediction! wow congrats man that's maybe best draft prediction i've ever seen, to get the spot correct for who we will trade up for AND the amount of future picks it'll take.....well done sir i am VERY happy you were right lol.

now i'll be watching your other predictions very closely hahaha

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remy, you had the correct team pulling off the trade at 11 and you almost nailed down the exact compensation. 1st and 3rd vs 1st and 5th with 4th next year. Congrats dude!

Just curious. What was your trade proposal for Watson a couple months ago? And are you more satisfied with this given the rookie deal and less given up? Or would you rather have the proven commodity? This assuming Watson gets through his allegations and is available to play obviously.

If it was the Niners comp ie 2 future firsts then I would have still preferred a Watson or Wilson assuming they were 2 or 3 future firsts. Given it is just 1 future first then I take Fields.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
what a prediction! wow congrats man that's maybe best draft prediction i've ever seen, to get the spot correct for who we will trade up for AND the amount of future picks it'll take.....well done sir i am VERY happy you were right lol.

now i'll be watching your other predictions very closely hahaha

I blew my wad on this one. Time to retire from the game on top.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I blew my wad on this one. Time to retire from the game on top.
Yup, your prognosticating abilities are spot on. Any idea who wins the SB this year, I'll put some money down.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i've alternated in my head nicknames for remy over the years, the remster, the remorrhoid, the remington steele....but i vow to never argue w/ him again, after this i'm wanting lotto numbers. What is the probability of nailing this trade pick? IF he gets the 2nd one i'm going to have an aneurism

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
i've alternated in my head nicknames for remy over the years, the remster, the remorrhoid, the remington steele....but i vow to never argue w/ him again, after this i'm wanting lotto numbers. What is the probability of nailing this trade pick? IF he gets the 2nd one i'm going to have an aneurism

Just send me the contact details of the owner of that booty in you avatar and we will call it even.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Legendary #calledit

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I think you just surpassed the guy who called the first 3 picks in the 2008 draft: Williams, Forte, Bennett
lol. That was Bones40 or something like that. I'll never forget that. He picked the players based on what he thought would best fit our coaches system. I wonder if he moved to this board after the official one shut down.