Reply issues on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Also been having problems advancing to next page of a thread on mobile. Next and previous page buttons unresponsive. Have to go back to main forum and then re-open the thread which advances to last unread. Android with Chrome/Brave.
I found a semi-work around by changing my settings to 100 posts per page. Therefore, rarely having to click next page

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine being so broke, you can't afford a smart phone so you have to buy a stupid phone but then find out you're not even smart enough to know how to use it. LMAO

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Imagine being so broke, you can't afford a smart phone so you have to buy a stupid phone but then find out you're not even smart enough to know how to use it. LMAO
Imagine a broke bag boy bag boy like @Spartan calling people broke. Legit all he can afford to wear is a toga and propeller helmet

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bro, you don't have a job.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
OP is kinda dumb, has a POS phone, and generally just cannot figure shit out. Please ignore this thread which isn't even in the correct forum.
spartan is so fucking poor he thinks a cell phone type is a flex 😂

edit - he just upgraded to an iphone 15 pro he is making payments on until 2027 and hes ready to shame you fools

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can confirm the above along with what the OP is reporting. Both are particularly nonresponsive (the next/back and reply) on mobile during IGT threads during the game (site traffic related?).

iPhone using Safari browser is my platform.
Same. Android and Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.