2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, do we like Getsy?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
In the RPO ....the Qb can take off depending on the ends.
The RPO seems to be misunderstood a bit...yes technically the QB can eventually run, but that can happen on any pass play.

There are two types of RPOs pre and post snap. Pre snap RPO is basically an audible.

Presnap RPOs are generally based on defenders in the box.

Postsnap RPOs are just that, depending on movement of the defenders. Yes a QB can technically be called to run, but not on every designed RPO. A coach can absolutely dictate how often plays where a running QB is a possibility.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The qb can take off on any play, but that's not the design of the rpo. You are talking specifically about the read option

I never said it was a the design of the rpo. It is a component based on what the ends do. I get it....the rpo is primarily using
the hb on runs and passing. There's film out there on Qb keepers from rpo,

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I never said it was a the design of the rpo. It is a component based on what the ends do. I get it....the rpo is primarily using
There's film out there of QBs keeping it on every type of pass play. Your argument was that RPO is worse for Fields because it will get him hit more. How will it get him hit more than other types of scrambling?

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
Im so glad I moved out of south Chicago years ago. Literally 2/32 posts actually to the thread. The other posts are unhappy people bickering back and forth like old people wearing diapers. Fuck Chicago, shit city miserable people as proven in these threads, and just god awful weather if you believe in Staying there, idiots. What a shit city with fat people nasty women and bad taxes. I’m thankful I escaped years ago. It’s an endless cycle with Chicago radio and Chicago fans just eat a hot dog and wear a wife beater, you’ll fit right in while the rest of the world laughs at you. They can keep downtown pretty with tulips but Daley is gone. Such a crap city with angry fans. Leave Illinois it is a shit state. You can still watch with nfl Sunday ticket and actually enjoy hot women and good weather

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im so glad I’m moved out of south Chicago years ago. Literally 2/32 posts actually to the thread. The other are unhappy people bickering back and forth like old people wearing diapers. Fuck Chicago, shit city miserable people as proven in these threads, and just god awful weather if you believe in on. What a shit city with fat people nasty women and bad taxes. I’m thankful I escaped years ago. It’s an endless cycle with Chicago radio and Chicago fans just eat a hot dog and wear a wife beater, you’ll fit right in while the rest of the world laughs at you. They can keep downtown pretty with tulips but Daley is gone. Such a crap city with angry fans. Leave Illinois its a shit state
This is an all time meltdown. Thank you.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The RPO seems to be misunderstood a bit...yes technically the QB can eventually run, but that can happen on any pass play.

There are two types of RPOs pre and post snap. Pre snap RPO is basically an audible.

Presnap RPOs are generally based on defenders in the box.

Postsnap RPOs are just that, depending on movement of the defenders. Yes a QB can technically be called to run, but not on every designed RPO. A coach can absolutely dictate how often plays where a running QB is a possibility.

Exactly. Not on every play. If I see the ends number, I give it to the hb. If I see the shoulder pads, the end is angling in and I'd take it outside. But no that's not the basis for the rpo. It's just a technique and small component

Rise

Liked Posts:
Im so glad I’m moved out of south Chicago years ago. Literally 2/32 posts actually to the thread. The other are unhappy people bickering back and forth like old people wearing diapers. Fuck Chicago, shit city miserable people as proven in these threads, and just god awful weather if you believe in Staying there, idiots. What a shit city with fat people nasty women and bad taxes. I’m thankful I escaped years ago. It’s an endless cycle with Chicago radio and Chicago fans just eat a hot dog and wear a wife beater, you’ll fit right in while the rest of the world laughs at you. They can keep downtown pretty with tulips but Daley is gone. Such a crap city with angry fans. Leave Illinois its a shit state. You can still watch with nfl Sunday ticket and actually enjoy hot women and good weather

Nice to read the anger hasn’t left you. You can take the boy out of chicago but can’t take Chicago out of the boy.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Im so glad I’m moved out of south Chicago years ago. Literally 2/32 posts actually to the thread. The other are unhappy people bickering back and forth like old people wearing diapers. Fuck Chicago, shit city miserable people as proven in these threads, and just god awful weather if you believe in Staying there, idiots. What a shit city with fat people nasty women and bad taxes. I’m thankful I escaped years ago. It’s an endless cycle with Chicago radio and Chicago fans just eat a hot dog and wear a wife beater, you’ll fit right in while the rest of the world laughs at you. They can keep downtown pretty with tulips but Daley is gone. Such a crap city with angry fans. Leave Illinois its a shit state. You can still watch with nfl Sunday ticket and actually enjoy hot women and good weather
You sound mentally unstable

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Exactly. Not on every play. If I see the ends number, I give it to the hb. If I see the shoulder pads, the end is angling in and I'd take it outside. But no that's not the basis for the rpo. It's just a technique and small component
You're literally talking about read option

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
There's film out there of QBs keeping it on every type of pass play. Your argument was that RPO is worse for Fields because it will get him hit more. How will it get him hit more than other types of scrambling?

Read the last paragraph..>>>>#57

dennehy

Liked Posts:
LOL you are even dumber here than on the illinois.scout board.

Enjoy Arizona where you will be running out of water and drinking your own urine in 15 years.

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
Chicago is shit. Illinois is too. Flyover territory to the T. Enjoy that 10% sales tax and payin extra for Red Bull plus your stupid city stickers. my cars, plural, and home, are paid off good luck with your property tax. Fools. Enjoy that weather ?