Report: Bears offer OC job to Packers QB coach Luke Getsy

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
@Waddle and poop is still upset that someone not named Pep Hamilton got the HC gig. who would have guessed that the guy who cant sustain a career in the NFL didn't get a prime head coaching gig? Especially after that incredible job Houston did of scoring points.
You were doing ok

Don't go back into c-sucking, ass-hole mode. . If u don't wanna talk football move on

Last edited:

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
I’m just trying to replace the omelette guy, don’t judge me!!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
You were doing ok

Don't go back into c-sucking, ass-hole mode. . If u don't wanna talk football move on
If you want to talk football maybe perhaps stop talking about RPO as if you are talking about something you know enough about to talk about it because it was apparent the minute you started talking about RPOes that you don't know what it is to pretty much everyone here and makes you look like a football ignoramus.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I see his college exp. but the pro game is different...right? Is this guy the best for Fields development vs others out ?
Is there a scientific formula for what works exactly.....

He has 7 years of NFL offensive experience and 3+ year of coordinating at the college level

He progressively has had better jobs at the NFL level...

I don't really know much about him, but his career says he knows something about what the fuck he is doing.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You were doing ok

what is c-sucking and why would sucking c be an issue?

I want to talk football but not with someone who wants to hire one of the coaches who put out one of the few offenses that was worse than the Bears.

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
*Phoenix but Phoenix is where all the Cali girls go
Google it all the cali girls come here cuz az cheap and I’m thankful for that. It’s like your cheap cigarette cheap gas firework Indiana asshole. Ain’t no crazy Kaplan but your bitch on my dick.

edit: actually liked anytime like ten years ago good dude I think he might be doing drugs now

double edit: see I’m no better than you or anyone and I apologize for it. Let’s stay on topic love big titty goth girls # hot topic

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Google it all the cali girls come here cuz az cheap and I’m thankful for that. It’s like your cheap cigarette cheap gas firework Indiana asshole. Ain’t no crazy Kaplan but your bitch on my dick.
You are just selling the shit out of it! Sounds great! I love the women at those fireworks places.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This is what I'm looking at......
I'm want to know how this translates to a guy with experience as a pro, play-calling OC, who has Qb development skills?

And could we have found someone better?
You don't think that for a good QB coach the next logical step is OC? How long have you been following foosebaw, son?

Guys who have experience calling plays either: failed doing it or still have jobs with other teams.

We're not talking "next logical step is OC?".

how does this guy translate as a pro, play-calling OC, who has Qb development skills?

Bigger question.....could we have found someone better?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
We're not talking "next logical step is OC?".

how does this guy translate as a pro, play-calling OC, who has Qb development skills?

Bigger question.....could we have found someone better?
You tell me if the Bears have could have found someone better, and name names. I really don't know enough to say, and I'm not dumb enough to think I know how one QB coach or whatever is going to fare compared to another one.

I liked Kevin O'Connell for this spot, btw, but I have no idea about his availability, personality etc.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
what is c-sucking and why would sucking c be an issue?

I want to talk football but not with someone who wants to hire one of the coaches who put out one of the few offenses that was worse than the Bears.

He got 4 wins outta Mills. And the reviews on Mill were positive. The Texans weren't expected to do anything. Plus you know the positive work he's done with other Qb's. I know why u don't like him

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
What is this his fall back job? If he was offered it he should have instantly accepted. Does he want to see if he can get a different job first? I want a guy who can’t wait to coach fields.

The packers third down coach needs to think about it. Gtfo.
Its not as easy as just taking a job. Have you thought for a second about how hes considering having to move his family if he has a wife and kids? Things like that do matter even if you want the job. If he doesnt want the job there are plenty of other more qualified candidates im sure. Chill bro.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He got 4 wins outta Mills. And the reviews on Mill were positive. The Texans weren't expected to do anything. Plus you know the positive work he's done with other Qb's. I know why u don't like him
You know he runs RPOs, right?