Report: Melo wants out of DEN

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
No they're not, they'll sign him during the off season and get him for nothing. If they can move Chandler and/or Gallinari for a defensive center they'll be in good shape. Felton has really broken out with the Knicks, and Fields is the steal of the draft and a great role player to have at SG if you have Melo/Amare putting up most of your shots.

Felton/Fields/Melo/Amare/Defensive C is a good line up, if healthy it's really not out of the question they could win a championship.

Well, until that becomes a reality and that line-up is doing what your saying. I'll still not believe in them.

If that should happen. I will stand corrected & not have a problem with it either.
:yep:

I just am not a very big fan of the Knicks...haha

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
no Bulls fan is a fan of the Knicks. :p

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Well, until that becomes a reality and that line-up is doing what your saying. I'll still not believe in them.

If that should happen. I will stand corrected & not have a problem with it either.
:yep:

I just am not a very big fan of the Knicks...haha

I'm an anti-fan of the Knicks too, I miss the days when we had the picks from the Curry trade and every loss was a win for the Bulls.

They can't make it too obvious because of the tampering rules but I think the Knicks have some sort of understanding from Melo that he wants to go there. As Stern said he can't stop players from taking to other players and if Melo tells Amare he wants to play with him, you think Amare isn't passing that on the management?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
deng is not rashard lewis. Unless you're getting a quality starter in return for him, it's really not worth getting rid of his contract. the bulls will never be under the cap again.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
I'm an anti-fan of the Knicks too, I miss the days when we had the picks from the Curry trade and every loss was a win for the Bulls.

They can't make it too obvious because of the tampering rules but I think the Knicks have some sort of understanding from Melo that he wants to go there. As Stern said he can't stop players from taking to other players and if Melo tells Amare he wants to play with him, you think Amare isn't passing that on the management?

Yeah, I think your right. We all know that real quiet talk amongst players goes on when it comes to pursuing a guy like Melo.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
wow. i never realized this before, BUT, Knicks fans are Special person.

You don't want to hear the guys who think they'll get to the second round because they'll have home court against Chicago in the playoffs. ;)

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
True.....next to me not liking the Cavs/Bucks......the Knicks are right there. lol
[side note: I also have never liked the Mavs.]

I actually feel sorry for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Well, a little bit ha! As for the Bucks, I could give a rat's ass about them.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
I actually feel sorry for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Well, a little bit ha! As for the Bucks, I could give a rat's ass about them.

My friend, u would not believe how pompous & narrow-minded their fans are on the ESPN boards. They are always on the Bulls boards saying how Jennings/Bogut is better than Rose/Noah & that kind of crap. Lol

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Espn is the worst board on the net. And lol at Jennings being anything near rose. Rose in year one is better than Jennings now with his awful shooting %. the guy put up a ridiculous 55 point game as a rook and he's been overrated since.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
My friend, u would not believe how pompous & narrow-minded their fans are on the ESPN boards. They are always on the Bulls boards saying how Jennings/Bogut is better than Rose/Noah & that kind of crap. Lol

Oh really, I don't really post that much on the ESPN boards.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
Espn is the worst board on the net. And lol at Jennings being anything near rose. Rose in year one is better than Jennings now with his awful shooting %. the guy put up a ridiculous 55 point game as a rook and he's been overrated since.

I seriously :obama: anybody is that says Jennings is better than rose.

Jennings can't even shoot. Rose is far superior then him.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
Yeah I stopped posting on there once I joined this place. Haha

Oh really, I don't really post that much on the ESPN boards.

Yeah, I just go there every so often to just read the stupid crap that gets posted.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if he's not going to sign an extension what's the point? Even if we do get Melo, I'm not sure we'd beat the Celtics or Lakers.

Doesnt mean you couldnt talk to the nuggets and try and convince him to sign an extension with us,thats what I was trying to say. But I get your point and I agree.