Report: Tillman signs 1 year Deal With bears

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OK, here's one for ya Remy .......

bouncing-boobs-gifs-24.gif

Yes that one got through the firewall just fine, lol.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The topic was motor boating and I told Pride I prefer to do other things with a good pair of tits. Did you get lost along the way?

You must not experiment then if those are the only two tings you prefer. That or whoever you are with has small tits

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You must not experiment then if those are the only two tings you prefer. That or whoever you are with has small tits

Why would I experiment with something that I already know doesn't do it for me? Like do you just experiment for shits and giggles even when you don't like something as if there is some value in that. Sorry, my primary concern is getting off not checking a box in the experimentation column.

remy found a way to argue about tits?

Well this all stems from my joke about you posting tit picks that were NSFW. I was accused of squealing to the man and Pride has been hounding me every since extolling the virtues of boobs in general and motor boating in particular. Amazing how you guys get letting yourselves get drawn into these discussions with me. No self control I guess.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Why would I experiment with something that I already know doesn't do it for me? Like do you just experiment for shits and giggles even when you don't like something as if there is some value in that. Sorry, my primary concern is getting off not checking a box in the experimentation column.

Well this all stems from my joke about you posting tit picks that were NSFW. I was accused of squealing to the man and Pride has been hounding me every since extolling the virtues of boobs in general and motor boating in particular. Amazing how you guys get letting yourselves get drawn into these discussions with me. No self control I guess.

Hounding you? LOL, I said lighten up Francis?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hounding you? LOL, I said lighten up Francis?

So when I say hounding me every since extolling the virtues of boobs, do you think I am being serious? The point is you have been talking shit and so I have been talking shit back which again is why your lighten up comment was odd as if I shouldn't respond with shit talk to your claims of cock blocking.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why would I experiment with something that I already know doesn't do it for me? Like do you just experiment for shits and giggles even when you don't like something as if there is some value in that.

Yeah but I just enjoy trying new things. I figure you are just old fashion,I guess

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah but I just enjoy trying new things. I figure you are just old fashion,I guess

I do too and then when I realize I don't like it, I don't try them anymore. That's kind of the point of experimenting isn't it? To figure out the stuff you like and don't like.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Kinda pathetic there is an argument going on about what you guys do with boobs.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
So when I say hounding me every since extolling the virtues of boobs, do you think I am being serious? The point is you have been talking shit and so I have been talking shit back which again is why your lighten up comment was odd as if I shouldn't respond with shit talk to your claims of cock blocking.

I see. I assure you, if I feel that you are really cock blocking me at any time, and keeping me from getting my freak on, I will promptly let you know. However, back to the topic, quit cock blocking the thread!

bra-boobs-bounce-difference-1088626.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I see. I assure you, if I feel that you are really cock blocking me at any time, and keeping me from getting my freak on, I will promptly let you know. However, back to the topic, quit cock blocking the thread!

bra-boobs-bounce-difference-1088626.gif

If I am cock blocking you over the internet you probably need better game bro.

Also the titty selection seems a bit white washed.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Equally pathetic you care enough to comment.

Bahaha I knew you would comment back with a post like this. No sir I dont care about your conversation online about boobs which is why I called you pathetic.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If I am cock blocking you over the internet you probably need better game bro.

Also the titty selection seems a bit white washed.

Yet you are here talking about titties online???

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Damn, Remy, I feel sorry for you. You have no fuckin clue. No one was trying to give you shit, and you're being a bitch!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bahaha I knew you would comment back with a post like this. No sir I dont care about your conversation online about boobs which is why I called you pathetic.

And yet you continue posting about it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Damn, Remy, I feel sorry for you. You have no fuckin clue. No one was trying to give you shit, and you're being a bitch!

Lol, you said I was cock blocking. Was that a compliment? You are a weird dude. You made a joke and I responded with a joke and then you tell me to lighten up. I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to respond back.