REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Blatant hold.....no flag

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
This is beyond embarrassing and maybe exactly what we need to get fox fired???

Our secondary is horrible, run defense stinks, injury prone pussies, offense pretty bad, no qb but a good running back.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Cousins is targeting Porter and rightfully so. Porter has been terrible this season and not sure why teams weren't doing it more. Porter needs benched..

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Why did the Bears get a 1st & 5 after a holding call on the Howard 16yd run? It was the final play of the quarter..

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i gotta say...that was not a very smart deep bomb by Barkley. How do you go deep to Bellamy in triple coverage? I can give a pass if it was deep to Alshon...but Beellamy? in triple coverage?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

Our secondary is horrible, run defense stinks, injury prone pussies, offense pretty bad, no qb but a good running back.

A good running back that Fox sat on the bench for the first third of the season who only saw the field by accident (injury) . . .

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:

And hire who?

We need to wait one more year and get Harbaugh in '18.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Cousins is targeting Porter and rightfully so. Porter has been terrible this season and not sure why teams weren't doing it more. Porter needs benched..

Porter is banged up. I don't think it makes any sense to have him out there.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the letdown performance I was kind of expecting after Fox played for the tie/loss last week against GB. He missed a critical chance at infusing real confidence in his young squad. That would have went a long ways.

Good news is a home blowout loss to end the year at Soldier Field might stick in Pace and ownerships craw.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

It amazes me that every single week people still come on here and say our secondary is awful like this hasn't been known throughout the season. Have you seen the names of the guys we have playing in our secondary??

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why did the Bears get a 1st & 5 after a holding call on the Howard 16yd run? It was the final play of the quarter..

I was actually wondering the same thing. We obviously missed a call or a flag against Wash or something.