REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Not yet, just a bit impatient. I'm 48.
Well, I just turned 65 & am beginning to seriously doubt the Bears will have another winning season, let alone playoffs, in my remaining lifetime. Terrible excuse for a football team & no hint of improvement. McCaskeys should be ashamed, but I'm sure they're just counting the receipts.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Kelly doesn't like egocentric premadonnas

It's Prima donna.

And how and where are you getting that Watson is egocentric? One of the things he can hitch his wagon to besides his intangibles is that he's a high character intelligent kid.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It's Prima donna.

And how and where are you getting that Watson is egocentric? One of the things he can hitch his wagon to besides his intangibles is that he's a high character intelligent kid.

Pre-Madonna, before Madonna.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
It's Prima donna.

This. Watson is by all indications pretty good people. Would love to see him a Baer.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Fucking refs won't make a call against us! They're trying to screw up our draft.

I'm in warm ups.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I just turned 65 & am beginning to seriously doubt the Bears will have another winning season, let alone playoffs, in my remaining lifetime. Terrible excuse for a football team & no hint of improvement. McCaskeys should be ashamed, but I'm sure they're just counting the receipts.
65 is the new 45. 20 years from now my Grandson will be ready to take the Bears all the way. :yep:

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Fox is coming back and he doesn't plan on making any changes, ughh. Can the Bears at least do shit right and lose today. Winning today and losing 2 spots on the draft board is counterproductive at this point, so expect the Bears to win, ughh.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
McPhee and Floyd out today should = minimal pass rush. Could help the Bears lose. Then again, the vike's OLine is pathetic. Ugh... it's a push.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
With Mike McCoy being fired Fox should make the call and get his ass to Halas Hall. Allen in the first and a trade up to get Kiser,McCoy would turn him into a star and put the Bears back into the playoffs next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If ownership has guaranteed Fox's return he should do what's best for the organization and bench Howard and any other player who could help us win the game, but Fox sucks.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Mike McCoy being fired Fox should make the call and get his ass to Halas Hall. Allen in the first and a trade up to get Kiser,McCoy would turn him into a star and put the Bears back into the playoffs next year.

Don't need to trade up for Kizer, more like trade down. Then hope you have a year to wait because he's not ready to play.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So Fox is coming back and he doesn't plan on making any changes, ughh. Can the Bears at least do shit right and lose today. Winning today and losing 2 spots on the draft board is counterproductive at this point, so expect the Bears to win, ughh.

We won't for sure lose two spots with a win though right?? The Jets could absolutely beat Buffalo today.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

McCoy might make it another year as i just posted in another thread that their GM has set up a meeting with McCoy after the season which doesn't automatically mean a firing if they want to sit and talk with him.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Don't need to trade up for Kizer, more like trade down. Then hope you have a year to wait because he's not ready to play.

Neither was Dak,it's really a crap shoot at this point but I believe McCoy could do wonders to his game.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If ownership has guaranteed Fox's return he should do what's best for the organization and bench Howard and any other player who could help us win the game, but Fox sucks.

You should know by last weeks games and the teams that won that coaches and players in no way tank.